Search results

1. T

Teleportation room

Ah sorry, should have written it better. The teleportation "maze", not the room, in the new(er) quests.
  2. T

How long have you been playing this game?

Off and on for years. 2018 or 2019, not sure.
  3. T

Teleportation room

I admit it, I'm stuck. Can someone give me a hint without giving away the whole secret? Thanks in advance!
  4. T

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

So where does this game currently stand? Looks great to me!
  5. T

For sequel...

I'd like to see the Eastern continent developed. And have either new characters go there or have or old ones take up the quest again. My 2 cents. @@
  6. T

6th red key?

Are there more than 5 keys available? I peeked at quest wiki to find out but it wasn't listed beyond 5. But there are 7 doors. Pretty much finished with quests so looking for all the little stuff before I read game spoilers. If there is a 6th (and 7th) key can I get a hint where it might be...
  7. T

Where to grind xp?

Ashen wastes dungeon is probably the best spot as items are useful and generate plenty of gold at sale. Plus easy to get to/return if you know how to teleport there.
  8. T

Pure Archer or Melee Rogue

I've made the companion switch from Hirge to Adeon with Max Archer. Nice to have ranged help!
  9. T

ark free trait points

So after the 2nd I was only mostly dead, I assume that was the "don't be greedy" warning but is it possible to keep ramping up trait points? How many more can I get before the robots go thru my pockets looking for loose change?
  10. T

I really hate the Magistrate

The civilized among us tame our ambition when we realize it will injure others. Only psychopaths and sociopaths choose to continue. Anyway I was finally able to fend off his pet using a diamond sword (as it occurred to me that the critter from the outside realm might be an outsider...)
  11. T

I really hate the Magistrate

That is all.
  12. T

ark card slots

I'm heading back downstairs to see if I missed something but otherwise would like to know the 4 key sequence to get into the last area of the ark. I ask here because I might see spoilers in the wiki however the idea of trying various card combos seems monotonous and lacks the thrill of discovery.
  13. T

Weapons and armor

There's quite a bit. I'd stay away from the wiki for now if you like discovering things 1st
  14. T

3 interesting dungeons

What about the gate in Friguld that leads upstairs in the governors mansion? I'd like to meet the guy myself, after the Snake ruins his rep of course..
  15. T

Quest help w/o spoilers

Finally got it, problem was the next step was one I had done several times but prior to talking to lawyer. On to arks and ashes.
  16. T

Quest help w/o spoilers

Ok I didnt the lawyer demon i.cant find whatever it referred to
  17. T

Quest help w/o spoilers

Now killed everything upstairs and downstairs including "small" boss and still no help from ghost and cant hit abott..?
  18. T

Emeralds farming

Hmm have to give it a shot. Need 13 more myself.
  19. T

100% map clear, everyone is dead...

Lol, I've had to reload plenty of times. A trick you can do for dungeons is to run back outside and then back in, saving a slot while outside. Preferably small dungeons, if you're in there too long and run out/in they may respawn on you.
  20. T

Quest help w/o spoilers

Going to try this one next and bring all my detect scrolls. Right now at the "3rd door of setting sun leads to hell" speech.