Search results

1. I

Stun/Paralyze the Shadows?

If you do stun robots, then probably it's bugged. From the battle log, steel spider resists an effect for 0%. Moreover, that hit was made with Bash, the warrior skill, which suppose to have a 100% stun if they have no resistance against spirit. Robots have no spirit resistance...
  2. I

Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16219 It's better to note in Wiki certain groups of mobs (Robots, Shadows) that are immune to stunned/paralysis. And paralyze robots only through EMP shock. BTW, Essence Gloves was nerfed, but I sold it, so no picture now. I think the mana went down to 5, and shock...
  3. I

Stun nullifies Paralysis and previous stun

Probably it's better to understand this way as in the picture
  4. I

I know they'll get paralyzed by EMP, and I've written above there. I'm just asking for the other situations that may cause stuns, like Bash, Crusader, Archery, etc.
  5. I

Official Wiki Corrections and Suggestions Thread

Steel Wizard They don't have any spirit resistance.
  6. I

Did anyone manage to stun or paralyze any of the Shadows? Spirit was said to help on resisting Stun and Paralysis. Since the Shadows have negative resistance of spirit, it seems vulnerable not only to spirit attacks but also mental effects. I tried many times to Stun (tried Bash for a definite...
  7. I

Staff of the Seas found in Arena

Found a second Staff of the Seas in the Arena. https://vimeo.com/274609575 I think you can also note that they're not guaranteed obtainable in the Arena. Or write guaranteed next to "Imperial Fortress" and "Wyverntail Complex" I don't get to find the Wand of Storms though.
  8. I

You can read on Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anesthetic Even if you go HIGH, your nerves are just block, so you still can't move. I've written "(local) anesthetized" as well. Local anesthesia is just like being paralyzed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_anesthetic If you're...
  9. I

Logically should not add up. You can have stun and paralysis happen synchronously. e.g. You get (local) anesthetized for surgery, and in the middle of the surgery, you got shocked by a stun gun but still being conscious. You are anesthetized and stunned, and you'll be able to move after...
  10. I

There was a post about Stun nullifies Paralysis, and David stated they should be stack together. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14990 I uploaded a video which you can see it does not stack together. https://vimeo.com/274548824 Game version is the latest release: v.1.1.1092 On Android Video is not speed...
  11. I

Staff of the Seas found in Arena

I just found another Staff of the Seas, which was suppose to be an unique weapon, in the Arena while fighting with the trolls inside. Pretty sure I did not mistake with any other staff, since the picture of the staff is also unique. Seems like the dead skeletons in the Arena had some rare...
  12. I

Attacks from dead mob

From the battle log, you can see I got an attack from the Ashen Oracle. Two line above that log, you see the Ashen Oracle is killed. I'm pretty sure that there's no other Ashen Oracle around or close by, so the source can only come from the dead Oracle. I'm just standing next to the mob, and...
  13. I

Un-deletable amulets

Is the "Holy Symbol of the Three" needed for Hirges companion's quest (The Ancient Seal)? I know the quest can be done without wearing it on. Does it affect the outcome or reward of the quest? e.g. Extra dialogue for more information and XP or extra skill/trait points?
  14. I

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Quest: The Ark of Lothasan After Tremadan's Image found the location, dialogue triggered by Intellect 5 had a typo of capital letter "Obviously (T)here". Probably the recent update fixed the comma of Gurguth having stun with double comma on warrior. I didn't play Cleric yet, so I don't know if...
  15. I

Mount Orogg phantom tree and damage through Cave of Echoes

Hello, The trees in the south or southeast corner are passable. You can walk through the trees and so do the Corrupted Sabercats and Hags. When you descend the secret entrance to the Cave of Echoes, you got damage. But on the battle log, it said "You hit You,..." I'm not sure if it happens...
  16. I

Small bugs in Golden Cove Bank and about the slaves

Hello, I just found some minor bugs that would not really affect the gaming. From the battle log, you can see "Lost Item: Handwritten Note" As the picture shows, I went in the reward room and had loot all the golden bars and the weapons there. Before passing the Vault door, I left the...