Search results

1. K

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. Done!
  2. K

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. Oops, I got it wrong. I would dialogue and then defeat him. Then restore the save and try again. I thought I had asked if I could defeat again after the dialogue, returning to the dungeon again. Without restoring the save
  3. K

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. Yes, he dropped a death protection potion. And no, I can not kill him after the dialogue. I just restored the save. But unfortunately I saved on top unintentionally: /
  4. K

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. I'm in a group from EK where my friends just dropped this item. And i killed Tarlus Solo without monsters around.
  5. K

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. I had a problem with the new quest "The Sacred Weapons" When I defeated Brother Tarlus, I did not drop "Spirit Breaker" I imported the save and defeated Tarlus 3 times and did not drop. Now I've saved my game unintentionally in .bak and I have no more...
  6. K

Suggestive Criticism.

Hello. I would like to leave here a suggestive criticism regarding experience by level. From level 26 or 27 if I'm not mistaken, the experience becomes 1kk (1 million) per level. This makes it quite easy to hoist after a higher level. So, could not it be exponential again at the beginning of...
  7. K

EK League

thanks bro so much. ;) and wait for 100 :D
  8. K

EK League

This is my level 70 warrior leveling up from level 35 in the sewer. I'm Brazilian and I also participate in the BrunoPlay Whatsapp group! En route to level 100. By: Zion DPS/\