Search results

1. B

Keep the Crown....?

How do you have all your skills maximized if you are only level 26?
  2. B

MAX resistance builds for Warriors.

My friend, what level are you? would you like to share the inventory photo?
  3. B

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. the remains of the adaon quest is it possible to deliver to some npc or is it even in the bag and is it bugged?
  4. B

Testers' Feedback - May/June 2018 update.

Re: Testers' Feedback - May 2018 update. Quite curious to know everything behind Adaon. Thank you!
  5. B

3 interesting dungeons

there is still one more, the ladder of lower levels of icemist ...
  6. B

Can’t find Hirge

That's right, just one more detail to remember, if she is not in one of those places, sleep 12 hours and she will appear in the places above.
  7. B

Completing Why the rush with mage

for massive criticals. I need to put a magic barrier between skills.
  8. B

Here is the whole build of my second Mage character I created recently (with the intention of recording new videos for my channel) With this I intend to finish all the quests as in my rogue and warrior. You can build on it: character details days traits skills skills: fireball III, magic...
  9. B

I simply got the caster, the fire golem and Hirge to heal my golem, and went directly to the fixed bosses who drop black fragments. Finally, when I join the 12 and deliver to tremadan, I dispense with the companion and activate some 15% parchment left over, so the xp that I receive is very...
  10. B

I also try to complete all the achievements friend, I am already in my eighth character and I can assure you, making a cleric you will have the achievement that you aim for easily. My mage is level 20, and with the main quest gone, with less than 90 days, the build I used was a caster + fire...
  11. B

Is there a way to play ShadowFlare on android?

Many Brazilians know me through my channel, they know how much I admire and appreciate Exiled Kingdoms, I am one of the many accomplished with this game on the mobile. the best for cell phone so far, no doubt, I have other tastes also like arcane soul, the greedy cave, more exiled kingdoms has...
  12. B

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I just posted a live on my channel playing with Rogue and up in the sewers of icemist, who wants to see this tip ... the channel link is in my signature
  13. B

Good place for Lvl 10 Melee Rogue to make gold?

yes, crimsom hills. sorry, i'm from Brazil, i use google translator... bad english :mrgreen:
  14. B

Going in the scarlet hills, you'll have the option of always killing an elemental earth golem, and the chance to drop emerald and Ruby is huge. I always make my 30 ruby ​​for a maze of lamth quest there, in the derelict tower on scarlet hills. it is also a great place to make small diamonds.
  15. B

Pre. v1.2 plot discussions?

There are so many ideas that I'm only imagining all this in the game haha, how much pleasure of imagination, very good!
  16. B

Hello, I am a rogue melee and at your level I would: Mausoleum for brewing gold (with Hirge) or Castle Bluerock to make gold and exp, but the difficulty is a little bigger (Hirge or Grissenda) and you can still enjoy the quest Ancient Verses in the Castle itself and get the light sword Sonnet...
  17. B

Request for Allowed Community Mods/Addon/DLC

Very good request, I created a topic with something similar, but only giving ideas, not something as deep as you mentioned that is a great idea, would be great, and how! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16221 att correct link
  18. B

Exciting ideas that could be studied and maybe added in the game

Hello Exiles, as some should know I have a channel on youtube with videos of Exiled Kingdoms and I'm Brazilian. Today, I came across this topic, set out my ideas before the game, ideas that were worked out and thought out by the Exiled Kingdoms group personnel in whatspp I own. I really wish...