Search results

1. M

mage staffs/wands

Hey David I know you're already working on finalizing v 1.2 and likely to be the last update (forever more than likely from what I read?) However, can we make a request to add more high end staves and wands (and I did see a thread about bows already, but that'd be another ask)? For example...
  2. M

Best XP farm ideas

I did a search on the forum and couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for. I'm hoping some more experienced players (hint hint those who are like level 40+) can provide some tid bits of best / most effective xp farming. Here's my method but it takes me 7-10 minutes and I net like 30K xp...
  3. M

suggestion for scaling classes

For the record, I've been playing EK for the past few months and have leveled warrior, cleric, and mage to 22+ on each. I'm currently working on rogue class to get to ark and SoH and 22+, etc. So I do have some good amount of playtime & experience in all classes. Here's my take: damage needs to...
  4. M

Game crashes upon game center login help!!

Game is awesome. Been playing for a few weeks. Just today however I start app and when I log in to Game Center the app crashes. If I quickly turn Game Center off I’m able to play just fine. But now I can’t login and save to cloud . I think I get error 22 if I can quickly try to save my game to...