Search results

1. Johnakaagila

Replayability Vs. Repetitiveness

There's a thin line between them. Diablo 3 made the mistake of leaning towards repetitive when they decided to force players to run the same story and same dungeons over and over again in higher difficulties to get better gears. I pray this game is not fated to endure the same, however im...
  2. Johnakaagila

any artists out there?

wassup guys! just wanted to share to the community something i been doing for a while. I been making 3d models using the Blender engine and heres a few of the things i've made in the past. any other fellow 3d modellers out there? any artwork will do really :D
  3. Johnakaagila

Necromancer Class

All these heals, muscle heads, stick slingers and the future match stick slingers are old news. Now a necromancer, summoning skeletons, demons, and other otherworldly creature would be so bad ass. What do you guys think?
  4. Johnakaagila

Fast EXP leveling?

Hey guys! I'm a lv.9 cleric with a strong focus on dps and heals equally, playing in hardmode, and i was wondering what would be the fastest, most efficient way to lvl? Is it town hall questing? Completing quests? Or is it grinding my heart out? Whats your best spots or atleast best for my lvl...
  5. Johnakaagila

Update the title screen!

I am obsessed with your game! There i said it, its like crack on buttered toast and i just cant have enough of it. Just a small thing that bugs me a bit is the opening screen! The map looks like it was drawn on microaoft paint, i think id do the game some good if you made it look like amap...