Search results

1. Johnakaagila

any artists out there?

Thanks guys! I try to develop my rendering skills but im a long way from being an expert i tell ya. Btw david dont you make your own sprites in the game? Doesnt that requore it be a 3d model first?
  2. Johnakaagila

Replayability Vs. Repetitiveness

There's a thin line between them. Diablo 3 made the mistake of leaning towards repetitive when they decided to force players to run the same story and same dungeons over and over again in higher difficulties to get better gears. I pray this game is not fated to endure the same, however im...
  3. Johnakaagila

PC Version?

There will be one as per david. Problem is, ios/apple only allows finished games to be published.
  4. Johnakaagila

My feelings so far (new player)

Being a player who started on hard mode right off the bat, i came in expecting to be mutilated (which i defenitely experienced.). In my opinion it is definitely difficult to start off with a rogue because the skill sets needed only really works better one you have a tank for an ally and your...
  5. Johnakaagila

any artists out there?

wassup guys! just wanted to share to the community something i been doing for a while. I been making 3d models using the Blender engine and heres a few of the things i've made in the past. any other fellow 3d modellers out there? any artwork will do really :D
  6. Johnakaagila

Necromancer Class

All these heals, muscle heads, stick slingers and the future match stick slingers are old news. Now a necromancer, summoning skeletons, demons, and other otherworldly creature would be so bad ass. What do you guys think?
  7. Johnakaagila

Be able of killing anyone

Ooo i like that idea! Like "bitch this is my city!" and kill everyone in it. Maybe even a bounty system where if you kill npcs youll get a bounty in your head and the only way to clear it is visiting the thieves guild to clear your name or pay off a govt official. :o
  8. Johnakaagila

Update the title screen!

Isnt it? It just makes the world feel old an ancient.... Like many have come across these lands before you, and many more will follow. It really gives that awesome "explore these ancient lands" vibe.
  9. Johnakaagila

Randomized weapon values?

To be honest its nice just the way it is. Id feel like one of those pay to win games like diablo 3 or any mmorpg in playstore that ever existed.
  10. Johnakaagila

Cleric as team member

I gotta disagree with the ghost like thing. How else will i push their behinds infront of a spike im tryna pass by without it triggering on me? :twisted:
  11. Johnakaagila

The most difficult RPG you ever played?

Dark souls was made by the writer of game of thrones i swear to god. Theres a conspracy going on here and everyone is calling me crazy! Wake up people!
  12. Johnakaagila

Hide of coyote

Why stop there? Why not breed with a human and we can call it..... WOLFMAN. The originality of it all is mind blowing, cant think of anything better even if i tried.
  13. Johnakaagila

More strategic combat

By that time im thinking everyone already has godly equopments, will that still be fun i wonder. :/ like a lvl5 trying to play multiplayer only to find that its riddled with high lvl bastards like us. Lol
  14. Johnakaagila

Update the title screen!

I understand the whole old school classical map feel he was going for but here as a VERY CRUDE EXAMPLE of what it could be. I personally think its reaaaaally gunna be so much better if it was. (again this is just an amateur rendering)
  15. Johnakaagila

honest question

Wouldve been easier if you just went for a cleric. On the off topic though, i find it extremely ironic that the cleric can make more money than a thief and can level faster than a tanky warrior. The heals, high armor, high sustain in dungeons, and high damage output totally destroys other...
  16. Johnakaagila

More strategic combat

OMG you were planning to make this game multiplayer compatible all along!? *nerdgasms*
  17. Johnakaagila

Fast EXP leveling?

See i didnt expect that answer, swear you guys would ask me to run city hall quests or go questing period. Thanks guys!
  18. Johnakaagila

Fast EXP leveling?

Hey guys! I'm a lv.9 cleric with a strong focus on dps and heals equally, playing in hardmode, and i was wondering what would be the fastest, most efficient way to lvl? Is it town hall questing? Completing quests? Or is it grinding my heart out? Whats your best spots or atleast best for my lvl...
  19. Johnakaagila

Just a thought to the thoughtless?

"For michael!" -all play station characters ever.
  20. Johnakaagila

Update the title screen!

I am obsessed with your game! There i said it, its like crack on buttered toast and i just cant have enough of it. Just a small thing that bugs me a bit is the opening screen! The map looks like it was drawn on microaoft paint, i think id do the game some good if you made it look like amap...