Search results

1. L

Where to buy mana pots

And thats why i wasnt sure if they do
  2. L

Where to buy mana pots

I am not sure but u could try to do that if you didnt pick up a fight with them
  3. L

I just noticed this branch

Since ive been here of the first days of roaming the forum as a guest till today is actaully the first time i see this part of it so i came here to suggest 2 games i personally prefer then most games that is before i knew exiled kingdoms existed : The first would be: stick war legacy, Now this...
  4. L

Two small bugs regarding the shady traveller random encounter

No wonder he is always in a hurry to sell his stuff
  5. L

Game Feedback

I will do that as soon as it hits the android market
  6. L

Best Endgame class

i chose warrior for its simplicity whether two handed or sheild expert they always have a moderate to high durabilty and dps Keeping in mind an unkillable cleric (basically intervention and mana pots and you dont even need equipment or skills) is ultimatly the easiest to play but i am pretty...
  7. L

Little bug

Few questions Have you tried closing the game? Have you tried loading an earlier save before the whole incident happend? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? A temporary solution would be getting the rewards from the chest if thats what your seeking for and then recall
  8. L

Dimensional Parasite help

Fury and bash skill will be helpful and any weapon that has electric dmg like the hammer you got would be helpful Fury will help when you have lower hp you deal more damage And bash got stun 3s as far as i remember And anti stun/paralise item or skill I forgot their names but the skill need a...
  9. L

Where to buy mana pots

I am not sure but i think golden hand also sells mana pots
  10. L

Best place for XP farming

How long does it take for the run and what character are you using. If using a multi hit build fir either of warrior mage or cleric Id recommend not completing certain quests and instead keep spawning enemies by chosing wrong answers and let them pack a bit around you and kill them with a skill...
  11. L

Game Feedback

That can be arranged =) I dont recommend it tho
  12. L

choose your fighter [Heavy spoilers]

i dont recall she had a mentor in first place she ran away so she doesnt marry a bad duke/noble and became an adventurer and the closest thing she has for a mentor is the character we play with correct me if i am wrong but it might be hirge whom he ment since she is the only one who has a mentor
  13. L

choose your fighter [Heavy spoilers]

You forgot this about griss -Dares to fight invunelarable vampires to save her sis, gets scared from a level 5 ghost.
  14. L

Things too look at to make a better game

There is the dialogue that explains it for sewers of horrors the one ypu take the quest clearly states no one went in and out of the sewers and there is no way to predict what is in there so what more hints you need to prepare for everything which the sewers actually test you in everything...
  15. L

Suggestions on loot & storage.

For the if it is your first time i would recommend 1)Electric dmg 2)high armor 3)high hp 4)high fire resist 5)anti rad equipment which can be found before the arch 6) a few hundred hp pots My first time i spent 300 pots big ones thats besides the small and moderate but i was missing the first 5...
  16. L

I think c) would most like be a maniac who starts every game ge plays at hardest possible before even knowing what the game is
  17. L

Sewers of horror is a challenge and not part of the main quest and the first tinme i finished the game was level 19
  18. L

First of all no there is no mage companion Second of all by level 20 you should have finished every main quest available since the game is made to be finished by 18-20 And btw you dont need all the resists to be high to be able to survive the game easily mainly you need fire death and spirit...
  19. L

For the missions sometimes townhalls give you hints specific to a mission i only needed wiki for the ark for the cards only and for the hp regen above 80 i can recall that david said this game is not ment for someone to be staring at the screen for a few minute waiting for his hp to regain As...
  20. L

What's your levelling strategy?

I personally don't grind i simply do quests it works fine with warrior and mage characters for finishing the game without breaking a sweat As for clerics i tend to get the skill that deals area damage the one that deals fire damage and the one that deals spirit damage and go to farm the quest...