Search results

1. E

Grammar Error (Warning/Spoiler - Post Game dialog)

This is from the latest update, to prevent spoiling it to others I pretty much censored it except the sentence. There's a minor grammar error at the 'Contraption', "It means is possible". Nothing big, just thought I'll at least make the developers aware. Edit: Either I can't see the image or...
  2. E

Largest Party Size?

Would the largest party size possible 6? Breno + Player (Cleric/Mage) + Compnion + Skill Summon + Scroll Summon + Mercenary It's almost impossible in practical since Merc will die in SoH, but theory wise it will be, no? Or Skill and Scroll doesn't work together?
  3. E

Companion Orders

Is it me or sometimes "Attack Closest" sometimes doesn't attack even if I'm fighting and have to bring them right next to enemy to atta k. You might say use "Attack all in sight" but literally attacks everyone can can sometimes mess up my pace; or action; stealth or make unnecessary fights...
  4. E

Hirge's Priority

Not sure if this will be a support or feedback. Is it possible that Hirge Prioritize low Health %? It's a bit annoying how she gets hit onces starts healing her self, even if i have like 10% HP. I may be doing something wrong but I think the player should be prioritized since Hirge die -...
  5. E

What are good Companion equipments?

Was wondering what would be good equipment for Grissenda and Hirge. Only been playing rouge so I'm clueless about other class. Thought I don't mind just hints instead of giving me your own personal build. Just need a rough idea what would be a good set up. Right now all i can think of are...
  6. E

Attack Target

When I try to attack a specific target, it sometimes doesn't target the one Im facing instead targets the one that first touched me. Or am I doing something wrong? Like when I try to stab (and proc assassinate) Healers my character will face another direction and mostly hit targets at its back...
  7. E

Primeval Bear Question

Are Primeval Bears 1 time spawn? I killed the one in Wyvern Mountain and even after 3 days (in-game days) they haven't Spawn, are the onces in Bloodpaw the same?
  8. E

Non-interacting NPC Feedback/Suggestion

Sometimes I get Traped or Cornered by Non-interactive NPCs; like they block a door or hallway etc. and it sometimes get a bit irritating on how I can't make them move quickly. I.e. I was cornered in New Anthur at Town Hall by a Merc and Polonius, by a villager in Nivarian, Priest in Maze of...
  9. E

How to submit info to Editors on EK Wiki?

Where or How do I send info for EK Wiki? Sometimes I find item location drops that aren't listed on wiki or map. (Incase Editors missed this out or I'm bugged) E.g. Maze of Lamth, the 2nd chest room toward the second Level entrance isn't shown (on wiki map) I found Greater Black Orb on Mercian...
  10. E

A noobs question

Are Tomes that give Skill & Trait point only found once per dungeon? Or is it ike a 99.9% spawn? Advance Tnx guys! Edit: 99.9% chance not spawning... not 99.9% spawn rate my bad
  11. E

Help - Golden Hand Reputation

I need to access 'The Grey Library' to do "Lost in a Good Book"' but I have -6 Rep. -5 From "Spicing Things Up" and -1 from '"Secrets of the Dead". I tried looking at wiki but that's the only quest to get reputation to Golden Hands. Is there still a way to get at least +1 Rep? Also, if you got...