Search results

1. F

Your Favourite Video Games of All Time

My top 10 favourites: 1. Realms of Arkania: Star Trail 2. Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven 3. Fallout I & II 4. Baldur's Gate I & II 5. Icewind Dale I 6. X-COM: UFO Defense 7. Exiled Kingdoms (of course) 8. UnderRail 9. Gothic II: Night of the Raven 10. Planescape: Torment
  2. F

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Exiled Kingdoms is on GOG already I am pretty sure they will accept Archaelund too
  3. F

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Actually previous page says that events in Archaelund happen a few lifetimes after EK.
  4. F

Temple of the sleepers

There is a secret door in North-Western corner in the area behind the first temple door (there is a switch and one of the chest contains one extra purple medallion
  5. F

Temple of the Sleepers quest help

I have switched all of them already - no luck, otherwise I would not ask questions.
  6. F

Temple of the Sleepers quest help

Could anyone suggest me what should I do in order to pass that bridge? (please see image attached)
  7. F

King of Korne question

The changelog says that there are two bosses that could be found (and killed, of course) one more time. While I already know the reason why Faazvolfrul is back, I wonder why the King of Korne appeared one more time. Any ideas?
  8. F

Hardest Boss

Where did you find Kalugra? Can't remember of any boss with that name
  9. F

Path of the deer

Hm... area with 2 teleport stones in South - do you mean Sunken Citadel?
  10. F

Still Can't Find The Purple Medallion

I think one of the Purple Medallion can be found inside the Temple behind one of its three doors
  11. F

Path of the deer

I don't remember exactly because I was playing update 1.2 a couple of years ago, I remember only that I always was nice to Varannari during all quests (even got negative reputation in Jabal because I always helped them).
  12. F

Path of the deer

You mean in the temple in the new area west of Friguld?
  13. F

Path of the deer

I have +37 Varannari rep and got this quest. Any clue how to get it done?
  14. F

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

I don't know if this is a bug or not but: 1. I cannot find Golem Trader in the new dungeon below Lannegar mines (I already have blue sphere found in the far south) 2. Also I could not find torn page with the prayer to open some mysterious temple
  15. F

Exiled Kingdoms Update available for Android Beta-Testers!

Thank you so much for update to this wonderful game! I am a PC player, but best of luck to those who play in Android
  16. F

[Announcement] Exiled Kingdoms is getting a new update!

I hope absolutely the same. In addition, Liberty would be great too.