Search results

1. Obituarie

The future...

I know im very new here and this topic has probably already been brought up before but found myself going back and playing some good ole Everquest here recently when im not completely thrashing on EK and it got me thinking how amazingly awesome it would be to possibly see a mmorpg being put...
  2. Obituarie

Elemental Discussion

Not sure if there is already a page on this topic, if there is I haven't found it yet. Was curious about elemental damage strengths and weakness for example fire, ice, toxic, death, etc when should they be used, which mobs are weak to their effects and which ones are immune or receive healing...
  3. Obituarie

Don't ya just hate this? (NPC blocking path)

Photo says it all lol. Mod Note: Thread tittle amended to be more clear about subject of thread.
  4. Obituarie

EK Ubuntu and Displays

Greetings fellow adventures! So I will try to keep my question short and simple, I've been playing and may I say GREATLY enjoying EK on a samsung mobile device and decided to purchase the pc version from Steam. I had also recently given new life to a old pc I had laying around by installing...
  5. Obituarie

Game purchase

Hello, im a bit new around here so im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was wondering since Ive purchased and been playing the game on my mobile device do I still have to purchase it through steam to play on the PC?