Search results

1. Obituarie

The future...

I know im very new here and this topic has probably already been brought up before but found myself going back and playing some good ole Everquest here recently when im not completely thrashing on EK and it got me thinking how amazingly awesome it would be to possibly see a mmorpg being put...
  2. Obituarie

What does your forum user name mean?

Mine is simple its my personal play on the spelling of Obituary I've also got a character named Semitarie being a play on Cemetery :D
  3. Obituarie

Elemental Discussion

Not sure if there is already a page on this topic, if there is I haven't found it yet. Was curious about elemental damage strengths and weakness for example fire, ice, toxic, death, etc when should they be used, which mobs are weak to their effects and which ones are immune or receive healing...
  4. Obituarie

red flower

You're right for some reason I keeping thinking of those two areas as the same area.
  5. Obituarie

red flower

I find them quite often when traveling through Southern Bluemist River. Just head south from Lannegar and search the area between Kingsbridge and New Garand.
  6. Obituarie

Guide: the Paladin, a Cleric build

Im currently running a very similar build its something I've been having fun with since I started playing EK only difference is im also using Heal Wounds and stacking lots of mana where ever I can. Heres what the build looks like at my current level 13. Equipment: Head: Blessed Chain Coif...
  7. Obituarie

Vigilant Knight idea

I always thought it would be funny if after every time you defeat him he looses a limb until finally hes nothing but a torso trying to bite your legs off. In reference to the black knight guarding the path on Mighty Python's "The Holy Grail" :lol: :lol: :lol: "Tis nothing but a mere flesh...
  8. Obituarie

Don't ya just hate this? (NPC blocking path)

Re: Don`t ya just hate this? :lol: Yeah this time I took it as a sign that it was late and had spent well enough time logged in for one session. Haha :lol:
  9. Obituarie

Don't ya just hate this? (NPC blocking path)

Photo says it all lol. Mod Note: Thread tittle amended to be more clear about subject of thread.
  10. Obituarie

EK Ubuntu and Displays

I think it is the native resolution like I mentioned the monitor is a tiny 15" so I wouldn't expect it to have much larger resolutions. Ive already installed and have been using the dedicated drivers because using the ones that Ubuntu installed kept causing the machine to freeze and crash...
  11. Obituarie

EK Ubuntu and Displays

Refund? phhhsss I won't allow you to refund my money! lol I guess I was too excited to take the time to read all the steam system requirements. This isn't my dedicated gaming machine nor is it a laptop just some junker I was giving new life to so i could tinker with linux. I've got some larger...
  12. Obituarie

EK Ubuntu and Displays

When going into the display settings Ubuntu provides it only gives me the options of 1024x678 and 800x600 both in 4:3. No sir haven't tried beta yet, not entirely sure how to access beta. Can you still import/export your existing character profiles via beta?
  13. Obituarie

EK Ubuntu and Displays

Greetings fellow adventures! So I will try to keep my question short and simple, I've been playing and may I say GREATLY enjoying EK on a samsung mobile device and decided to purchase the pc version from Steam. I had also recently given new life to a old pc I had laying around by installing...
  14. Obituarie

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Hey thank you, glad to i'll be able to contribute to this project!
  15. Obituarie

Game purchase

Okay thank you!
  16. Obituarie

Versão pc

You can purchase it through the Steam Store here's a link: http://store.steampowered.com/app/78827 ... _Kingdoms/
  17. Obituarie

Game purchase

Hello, im a bit new around here so im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I was wondering since Ive purchased and been playing the game on my mobile device do I still have to purchase it through steam to play on the PC?
  18. Obituarie

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

Hello, I would love to become a loreseeker if you are still in need of some help! :D :D :D