Search results

1. A

Skill choice help.

I checked the requorements for the skills. According to my warrior duel is restricted to warrior and cleric (never came to mind) and heavy hand requires 4 Str, which your roque migth not have. Just some info to ponder upon.
  2. A

Death penalty and place of respawn

What's there stopping people from just loading if they die? You loose all the progress You've made anyway. Sounds too much hassle for what it's worth.
  3. A

Maze of Lamth?

Keeping the gold scarce is part of me being hyppy. :-D Now when you see those legion plate drops you know you hit a jackpot. If the gold was too easy to come by, it could wreck the balance of the game. Also you only need the 90hp potions if you need to max that potion timer. The 60hp potion is...
  4. A

Paralysis Challenge !

Or use uploading service like imgur.
  5. A

Energy cell and companions

Energy cell is the new potion from wyverntail complex. -40hp, +30mp (yes that's a minus) As a warrior I get the negative hp but when my Hirge uses then she only gets mana. Hp stays the same. Typo or bug?
  6. A

Extra Recovery

I'm pretty sure it was changed to 3+3 from the 3+5 that it used to be. That being said, as a warrior I can't either justify the skill points. I'd rather chug some potions, since you cannot rest mid fight and points elsewhere increase my maximum efficiency. Though I'm not sure whether the skill...
  7. A

Paralysis Challenge !

Most androids do screen shot if you hold down power button and volume down together.
  8. A

Wyverntail valley problem

There's a way. Keep looking. :-D
  9. A

Enemies using bash mid charge

At times I feel like a flipper Ball. I charge in with my warrior only to be pushed back when enemy (like skeletons) use bash on me middle of my charge. I also think the charge does no damage when this happens. It just feels odd and little stupid.
  10. A

Mount Storme clipping

Come from east and head NW. Your char will go "under" one Mountain tile at the far northern end of the path, behind the castle. Nothing there, just a minor graphical issue. Created New thread since the one for minor issues is still locked, despite telling otherwise. ;-) Tried upping a screen...
  11. A

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Ring of electricity (or any other element for that matter) +10 hp +20 resist to that element Adds 1-2 damage of the element to physical attacks
  12. A

Player melee range and swinging thin air

There have been numerous occasions where I have positioned my char to what seemed like melee range only to swing thin air, while the enemy kept shooting arrows at me. Suggestion 1: If my character is relatively close to enemy but still outside melee range, when pressing the attack button my...
  13. A

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Thirst 2h sword Dmg 7-18 +3 death Speed 9 Crit 4% Heals user for 5-10% of damage caused I feel that 2h users are getting overwhelmed by the damage and they just can't keep up with the shield & agi based warrior build.
  14. A

Valerus' rules of survival & general game play

If you're warrior you can harmlessly charge over traps to disarm them. No time for them to deal damage before you're out of the way. Just make sure you cross them cleanly and not get stuck on some doorway or debris. No sure if bug or not.