Search results

1. S

Golden cove quest [Bug saving items in the chest]

Just thought I should pass this on, A user named "carlwarior4" on the Exiled Kingdoms Reddit mentioned a bug relating to items disappearing from the chest in the Golden Cove quest. carlwarior4: "If u take quest items and put them back in the chest. Save and come again. They'll be gone"...
  2. S

A 'Freeze' Spell.

I'm not sure if you added the ice storm spell because of me or not, but thank you for adding an ice spell! :lol:
  3. S

A 'Freeze' Spell.

I would love to see a freeze spell in this game. Maybe specific to the Magic Role?
  4. S

So is the mage class happening?

No problem at all! :) If you ever want to moderate it, let me know!
  5. S

Will let him know thank you!
  6. S

Posting on behalf of one our Reddit community members. OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/ExiledKingdoms ... happening/ Thanks, SillySock.
  7. S

Swamp Donkey

You're a Donkey.
  8. S

Windows 10 Mobile

Hey OLLI, There are a few ways you can play it now if you're interested. It won't be on your phone though. Download an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks. http://www.bluestacks.com/ Sign into google play with your google account (Create one here if you don't have one already...
  9. S

Just a reminder ExiledKingdoms Reddit looking for mods.

Reply here or message me on Reddit u/CodeQuestions__ if you're interested.
  10. S

Mod Applications Reddit Sub...

Re: Would Anyone Like To Help Run Sub? I might gift someone £5 or so if they can get the 'readers' count over 200. :mrgreen:
  11. S

Re: Would Anyone Like To Help Run Sub? I had a quick look through your post history; you look trustable :D I'll add you to staff now. Thank you for the help. Ps: I can remove privileges at anytime, if for some reason you want me to, or If I feel the need too. Edit: Added you to the staff list!
  12. S

Re: Would Anyone Like To Help Run Sub? No problem at all DavidBVal. :o Well done keeping up with all of those!
  13. S

Hey, everyone. I own the ExiledKingdoms Sub-Reddit. The mods already said it was okay for me to look after it. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in running it with me? It isn't very active at the moment, and I'd like to change that. Feel free to Pm me or reply here if you're...
  14. S

Oldschool Runescape.

Getting certian items meant a lot more in RS a few years ago. I joined in 2005. When DDS came out (+PP) I paid 200k for it. I remember being lured down the mole tunnels. He said a guy wanted to sell me a Whip in Edge and to follow him. He gave me a rope/spade and a candle. We got onto some...
  15. S

Quest navigation? (Post from Reddit)

I agree it is better without hand holding. I was just re posting this for a member of the E.K sub reddit.
  16. S

Quest navigation? (Post from Reddit)

Original post by u/warry0r Can you add a marker or indicator that points towards a selected quest? "Somewhere in [region]" is a bit vague. Thanks, keep up the great work!
  17. S

Exiled Kingdoms Sub-Reddit!

No problem atall! Glad you're ok with it :D I'll advertise and look after it. Like I said if anyone from the mod/admin team would like to be modded/co owner feel free to let me know :)
  18. S

Exiled Kingdoms Sub-Reddit!

Hey, just letting know that Exiled Kingdoms now has a Sub-Reddit! If DavidBVal or any of the other Admins/mods would like me to mod them there just ask! Also if you'd rather the sub wasn't used i'll close it. https://www.reddit.com/r/ExiledKingdoms/
  19. S

Oldschool Runescape.

Do you play Runescape? Oldschool? This was my first RPG And I still play 10 years later :D. They brought back the old version of Runescape from around 2007. You can play it here: http://oldschool.runescape.com Here's my current char :-) I can't get the pic to show sorry.
  20. S

Stoked for new release!!!

:D There's still so much for me to do! I feel a little overwhelmed :D