Search results

1. P

Iron Man Hall of Fame

It'd be nice if we could have a record of our Iron Man characters, even being able to browse their stats, or something. So when the heroes fall, they can be properly remembered and mourned! I mean in-game, maybe in the Library.
  2. P

[FIXED] Grissenda is an orc!

this is not a joke... I went to Kingsbridge (by boat) to re-add her to my party, and surprise, an orc archer called "Grissenda" was strolling the center square. Also, orc archer, first one I see :P Portrait appeared fine, conversation was great, she joined and attacked enemies normally...
  3. P

Dragonslayer!

The dragon is there, stumbled into it and died in 4-5 seconds. I was level 8. I don't think it's possible to kill it at this point, but oh well, surely someone will. PMed you the dragon location.
  4. P

Crystal of Fire

Where can I find it? I explored the (extremely hard) red dungeon and even killed the demon, but no crystal found.
  5. P

[FIXED] monsters killed with Wirlwind give no XP or loot

as the title says. I'm sure it hasn't always been like that, but right now, I've tried it many times and in several areas, and they give nothing :(
  6. P

[FIXED] the letter quest reactivated!

I had finished it, but when I found the third loreseeker, it is suddenly back to the stage where I'm told to go to the Magistrate house... I think the quest log message appeared when I killed the "necromancer" guy.
  7. P

Reputation?

I've seen a few places where you're asked for a certain reputation level, but other than those few quests, or the boatmen, is there any real use for having a high rep. with Varsilia or with a certain town? Also in Warrior description, it says something about being knighted, maybe it's related.
  8. P

Fire Salts. Do they drop?

Hello, I've been quietly lurking here for the month I've been testing the game. But I think I need help to solve a quest, or maybe it's broken or incomplete yet... I'm playing a level 7 Warrior and I'm a bit stuck with the part where the librarian in New Garand asks you for Fire Salts. I've...