Search results

1. Z

The princess of the sea - question

I guess you just spoke to the woman in actors' camp and she predicted your meeting with the princess. You still need to actually meet her before retrieving her pendant :)
  2. Z

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Traveler wizard in Icemist (next to teleportation circle): When asked about Amarisa, says the "see" received inheritance letter. Has to be "she" instead.
  3. Z

Stat Checks

It seems there's also Int-based option in "Prisoner of orcs" quest.
  4. Z

Rogue build: level 20, melee.

I found investing in Flurry III way too expensive. Flurry I gives +25% DPS, Flurry II gives another +20% and Flurry III gives only +16.7% DPS increase for the cost of first two. While flanking bonus works perfectly not only for sneak attacks but for tough enemies with +100% DPS increase and 25%...
  5. Z

How many secrets?

Found 52 secrets. Dunno how to count them now :) @ZeroesHero, you missed The Mausoleum (2 secrets).
  6. Z

Your favorite 1-hand weapon + obsolete weapons matter

My rogue uses Stiletto as it has better DPS then Icicle. Flaming warhammer is for trolls (incidents on the roads, you know). Magma shortsword is the go-to option for midgame. Troll cleaver (Hammer of corrosion) are nice as acid-based weapons (vs earth golems, Undermother). Devourer sting -...
  7. Z

Why monsters do always have first strike?

Some advice regarding your problem (mostly for melee rogue character): 1. Use bow for smaller mobs. 2. Use stealth/evasion for bigger ones. 3. Use your companion as they tend to have first strike even against mobs. 4. Learn to land your hits before mob's approach. It's tricky but possible. 5...
  8. Z

Poison skill for rogue question [possible spoilers]

I guess duration increase means that your poison flask will last on your weapon longer. E.g. Spider Venom that deals +4 poison dmg during 15 sec with expert poison mastery will deal +6 poison dmg during 30 sec. And yes, you get +30 poison resistance as a free bonus. Is it worth spending 6 skill...
  9. Z

[BUG] Outlaw's mighty punch

I was cutting my way through the "archer's" passage in Bluerock castle and was engaged into fight against several Outlaws with swords and shields. They have "Bash" skill that knocks character behind and stuns him briefly. The bug is that after their punch I found my character behind the wall (in...