Search results

1. S

Out of combat spell scroll only usable in combat

I have an unseal scroll and tried to use it with my intiate, but I find that I can't use scrolls in exploration mode, and the use scroll option is also no where to be seen in the lock picking interface. Also, scrolls for healing spells which are castable in exploration mode are also not usable...
  2. S

Talent tomemic strength have no effect

I was interested in this tallent and tried a brute strenth witch, but I found all the stat not changginng in my character sheet after I got the talent.
  3. S

Writing DND 5e home-brew setting based on EK

Have just finish the Cleric domain, Cleric of the Holy Three. Domain of the Holy Three Domain Spells: 1st level: Shield of Faith, Heroism 3rd level: Flame blade, Summon Beast(TCE, We can get Spirit Wolf!!) 5th level: ?, Spirit Gardians 7th level: Wall of Fire, Death Ward 9th level: ?, Commune...
  4. S

Ideas about create a mod in CIV VI

we can make five civilisations Varsilia, Mercia, Thuram, Ilmara and the Muud'aris I have thought about the Ilmara Civilization Ability: Mercy, Might and Wisdom can only build the holy cite in the capital. the holy cite in a conquered city if it's not a capital will be destroyed. gain the...
  5. S

Could Amarisa be my companion after saving her in future updates?

Or will another mage companion be added to the game in the future