Search results

1. S

Out of combat spell scroll only usable in combat

I have an unseal scroll and tried to use it with my intiate, but I find that I can't use scrolls in exploration mode, and the use scroll option is also no where to be seen in the lock picking interface. Also, scrolls for healing spells which are castable in exploration mode are also not usable...
  2. S

Talent tomemic strength have no effect

I was interested in this tallent and tried a brute strenth witch, but I found all the stat not changginng in my character sheet after I got the talent.
  3. S

Mage woes

One draw back of mages is their heavy reliant on elements. Melee mage is like makes mainly elemental damage, staff mage can deal impressive physical damage as well but what they shine the most is the crazy amount of pure elemental damage to exploit enemies resistance weakness. However,, in high...
  4. S

Mage woes

I would say mages should make use of the nature of ice, fire, and lesser summoning. One big thing about them is that they heal from enemies ice, fire and lighting damage. So if you use them well, they can be extremely tacky in mid or even late game against right enemies, and they may tank some...
  5. S

Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Not directly relating to your question, but I mean if you favor varlunari in those quest it's still possible to get high rep in Mercia, the other way around is no since varlunari have no town hall to pay fine or do quest
  6. S

There's way out, you can pay the fine and do town hall quest other than catching Varannari.(the best is the Legion deserters, but that would be probably not enough). And than pay fine in Illmara and Varsiria.
  7. S

Sonnet deals spirit damage so either arcane blade or vampiric blade would work on that.
  8. S

Writing DND 5e home-brew setting based on EK

just had a big nerf on the Arbenos line since cleric, shouldn't be that damage full at the first place. Also if I give similar ability to Paladin it will be damn over powered. 1611555294 new Arbenos Line: 2st level, =Fury of Arbenos: You can use your Channel Divinity to guide your attacks as a...
  9. S

Yes, I am now considering taking the fire ball away since the holy fire is already a cantrip.(though when playing ek the holy fire feels as powerful as fire ball. about Hold person, in fact Shield of faith is also Already a cleric spell, but the point of domains spell is that they are always...
  10. S

Have just finish the Cleric domain, Cleric of the Holy Three. Domain of the Holy Three Domain Spells: 1st level: Shield of Faith, Heroism 3rd level: Flame blade, Summon Beast(TCE, We can get Spirit Wolf!!) 5th level: ?, Spirit Gardians 7th level: Wall of Fire, Death Ward 9th level: ?, Commune...
  11. S

Expert Tips and Tricks

Thank you for the stab kick advise, it never occur to me that this could work! And it is a really strong combo!"though I think it's like a loop hole because it makes no sense that you prepare to stab can make you kick more ass kick. This makes the melee rogue much fun and easier to play
  12. S

'Warrior' character build (0.9.9.80)

Assassinate refresh stealth instead of stab sounds a much better combo! Interesting Idea
  13. S

You choose which of these Factions ? [dilemma to finish some quest]

If you want to have a peaceful access to the grey library, the easiest way is to give 1 book to the GH(And the rest of the books whatever). After that even your reputation at the GH is below zero you can still have the peaceful access.
  14. S

Suggestions / Wishes for new version

1. There is already an easy way to teleport to treamadan: Teleport scroll. It's just more expensive(600g) than a normal recall scroll(240g). 3. Cleric have good armer in late games. Cleric skills requires far less mana than mage. Just a hint, check the skill intervention, you will find that...
  15. S

You choose which of these Factions ? [dilemma to finish some quest]

If you hang up the quest of Fritha until the book of the dead quest. You can give one book to the Golden hand and than choose Fritha and give every book to Loreseekers. Though the reputation at Golden Hand will be low but still can access to the library peacefully
  16. S

Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Will the Muudári story arc still be a part of Archaelund? I found the muudári in EK is an interesting combination of Sifi and Fantacy. Hoping to see that again in Archaelund.
  17. S

Hirge and brother Gabriel suddenly missing

Have you finished the 3 vs 11 quest? Once you did so, they would be inside the newgarrand temple
  18. S

Outsmarting David (spoilers)

I remember another one. Andrys storme if you do the temple of blood quest before three vs eleven, his dialogue in the castle of storme will be different, not so aggressive but still a jerk. however, if you killed him in the castle of storme, when you come back to the newgarand temple, that...
  19. S

Ideas about create a mod in CIV VI

we can make five civilisations Varsilia, Mercia, Thuram, Ilmara and the Muud'aris I have thought about the Ilmara Civilization Ability: Mercy, Might and Wisdom can only build the holy cite in the capital. the holy cite in a conquered city if it's not a capital will be destroyed. gain the...