Search results

1. R

Item background colors

The black background for items looks a lot nicer than the lighter previous background. But it makes it a lot harder to see darker items like hardened leather or assassin gear. May want to experiment with a few other background colors as the darker background really does make most items 'pop'
  2. R

Achievement: stop the Rage

I am fairly certain that i have killed the three enraged beasts but the achievement has not unlocked. If there is one left ive not found dont tell me where, just is it working or not please.
  3. R

Monks clogged in doorways

Not sure if this is intentional or not but in the odd couple quest, the rooms full of monks when chasing you end up getting mashed up together and stuck in doorways. This allows them to be fairly easily arched without a chance of them getting you as the just keep running into each other clogging...
  4. R

Mercia

So Mercia is a really strict, kingdom when it comes to law and order, heck they have a sign that says litterers will be killed... So, i was wondering if anyone else has read the sign on the outside of the royal crypt and taken the warning seriously, considering the game is still in beta and it...
  5. R

A slave named Ruun

Didnt there used to be a quest for Ruun where you got him a pelt and it raised your standing with his people?? I remember doing it but it is not on wiki and dialog seems different.
  6. R

PC version?

I though i read somewhere on forum that eventually there will me a version available to play on pc. Is this the case or am i thinking of a different game in the future?
  7. R

Did i miss it or is noone really talking about cleric class

Ive been spending a lot of time lately learning the cleric class. Im sure everyone who has played one will agree that they are by far the most challenging class to both level and use in boss fights. Not to say that the cleric is impossible to play, but i really think that the class, especially...
  8. R

Wolves regenerating??

I am n bandit cave shooting wolves with hunter bow with lvl 4 warrior normal difficulty. And as i am hitting it i see the hit point bar going down then up with each arrow. Im not sure if it is because the damage reduction from armor is being added back and im seeing that or what it is. I have...
  9. R

Villager misplaced as Orc

I was killing orcs south of kingsbridge by the old fort and there was an orc grunt that i could not target with my bow, arrows kept going north, i was north of orc. I went to the south of the orc and began firing. When i killed him a large message over it in bold caps and all red said ORC...
  10. R

Luring monsters into traps

Im not sure if this is a new thing (having monsters being hit by traps in dungeons) but i had a warrior monster run to me after i shot him and he tripped a trap that killed him. Is this a new feature or a bug?? It has only happened in one particular place so far but will test further
  11. R

Orc battle plans

Should be a stackable item like other scroll type items.
  12. R

Visible grid on snow

Was travelling in northern region with snow and noticed you can see the set up grid for placing your game elements like trees rocks etc. Ive not noticed it in any other terrain but snow.
  13. R

Failed Quests counter...

Wondering if it may be possible to make a stat on the details page to also keep track of failed quest. At the moment it gives completed quests vs total quests. I personally have 49/56 with 5 left to complete. Being that im at that age where i sometimes forget what i went to the kitchen for 10...
  14. R

Why Mature 17+

I was updating my review for EK and noticed its rated Mature 17+ Just wondering is this from unreleased content or are the restrictions for ratings set by non-development people??? I cant figure out why it rated Mature. Im not sure but wouldnt the game attract more players if it were rated Teen...
  15. R

Question on equipment effects, guild question two topics one thread

Ok, so we all know how AC hp elemental resists and trait boosting works on equipment. My question has to do with the other little effects like tinkering, detection, and im sure there are more to come. Do they stack? Also i know that guilds are a limited thing so far and they eventually will be...
  16. R

Ice cave bug??

EDIT by David: thanks for reporting, checking.
  17. R

Grinding is a four letter word

So I am now at a point in the game where levels are a little farther inbetween and i have all of the town hall quests done. The only battle left to win is the red Dragon. In the meantime im hitting all of the places i spent a lot of time running away fom monsters to find more secrets. I can...
  18. R

Level restriction on quests

I may be a little hard core in my play style but are restrictions on a characters level needed in this game? The only two areas i can think of are the first wizard quest to get merple and the quest to re-take the fort south of kingsbridge. The merple one i completed in normal difficulty...
  19. R

A couple new ideas

Ive been playing EK for a while, love the game the story everything. A couple things i would like to see: Probably a lot of needless work, but id like to see the shield side of the character when he changes direction when walking. An idea i would like to share with David about town hall...
  20. R

Knights only from Varsilia??

Encountered random knight quest in Ilmara got reputation in Varsilia... Is this an oops or are lnights only from Varsilia???