Search results

1. R

Got 2nd Devourer Sting anyone?

Much more rewarding farming carapace pieces than sting. But both drop rates are pretty low. Still the weapon is a serious game changer with such a long duration..
  2. R

Lets play a little brain game ... intellectually speaking ..

Have to be ice cream, a lot of ice cream And for company Nikola Tesla
  3. R

what is Advantages from Varannari with high Reputations?

I have managed to be friendly with the varannari. I know at this point there are no varannari towns or much of anything, and the lure of magical items as a reward is always tempting, but I can buy some mercia reputation and not the other. Also, i want that achievement for varannari. All in all...
  4. R

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

Nice haha Always thinking of ways to make the archer better i was thinking of either a bow or a arching buff that would make the shield armour bypass. Bow of piercing or penetrating oil haha .
  5. R

Scrolls off wisdom

Have to disagree on this one as gaining levels after level 19 takes enormous amounts of grinding and the amount of exp gained per kill is pretty small. Even if players were to get 100 exp per kill after the wisdom bonus, that is still 2500 kills of the largest monsters in the game. You break...
  6. R

Really though!?!?!

Yup Use trap and shove Griss right on up into the dog pile. Use a bow if you like, works good.
  7. R

Icicle vs the fire dragon

I think i have meantioned something about this before as well. Being an ancient and intelligent being, not just a big stupid beast is what a dragon is. I really think the imp priest should be healing the dragon. Ir the dragon shouldn't be lurable at all. Just have him sit in the nice soothing...
  8. R

Reputation rating +100 is off side of page - displays as +10

For sure bro! I can not wait for more games either. I think that this continent and world when developed will rival any of the mainstream RPG worlds out there. I really hope David has taken steps to protect it as his legally n all. Such a good platform and story is here, just incredibly superb...
  9. R

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

Warrior guild master When asking to train new skills has ¿ in front of question.
  10. R

I dont really know what to do next (some spoilers)

I am at lvl 20 rogue Lvl 18 companions 52/57 quests 93 town quests 33 secrets 120 hrs of play 16858 enemies slain If you are a fighter and have a lower awareness or intelligence, those detection scrolls work really nice at finding secret doors and especially traps. My detection is at 69%...
  11. R

A question about Minotaurs in lore

Well im not sure they are exactly herbivores, unless that lore is from David and EK specific, as i seem to recall them being carnivores, eating babies and such. But technology wise, they definitely have a pretty good hierarchy since they have oracles, pseudomagicians, which is a step up from...
  12. R

Item background colors

The black background for items looks a lot nicer than the lighter previous background. But it makes it a lot harder to see darker items like hardened leather or assassin gear. May want to experiment with a few other background colors as the darker background really does make most items 'pop'
  13. R

Achievement: stop the Rage

I am fairly certain that i have killed the three enraged beasts but the achievement has not unlocked. If there is one left ive not found dont tell me where, just is it working or not please.
  14. R

Grinding

Yes but those giants are serious tough, resistant to arrows lots of hp and super fast. I always hit them but its not really the best for grinding because it takes too many potions to kill them, unless you are farming apples that is.
  15. R

Traps problems

Sometimes you can run over and back the edge and trip it as you walk over it. Works a lot better on ones in middle of hakk to run over it as opposed to by doors. Usually if i cannot disarm i will run up close so the door opens and try to lure the monsters out. This usually will get the companion...
  16. R

Dear Archer rogues, how can you handle vengeful ghosts?

To kill heavily armoured opponents you need to use trap a lot and run. All archers will have the aforementioned skills, although i do not have poison mastery. I do however use trap a lot run and use cover. And use ALL of the potions available as i also do not have sprint. If you are in a...
  17. R

Grinding

Assasin stuff is nice but... Lionskin leggings are good too And sometimes you will need to use different pieces to raise protection in a specific elemental type for certain enemies.
  18. R

Grinding

I would start spending some cash you earned in minotaurs and buy heals and giant strength/poison shielding is helpful too. Then head to bluerock castle and start hitting that for a while. Most of the assassin gear is on elite bandits or blades. Eventually you will get most of the assassin gear...
  19. R

Wednesday night meeting ?

Im in denial but my wife is in the anger stage... Haha
  20. R

Wednesday night meeting ?

What ed. Do you play Arrow?