Search results

1. L

Get Adaon back

I'm playing the old save back from 2017, already has 80h played and i presume (can't remember) I might have killed Adaon by accident or something.. it stops me from doing trail and error quest and advancing with Rouge's guild. Will there be any way of getting Adaon back? I find it sad that such...
  2. L

Paralyzed effect - devourers

The new dungeon located at Icemist is almost impossible to finish. You can't make any mistake otherwise you are punished and need to start all over again. The Paralyzed effect is waaay too strong. Even having 100+ res in holy is not providing you full defence against it. My build is concentrated...
  3. L

Ashen Wastes

Could you tell me guys how to get to Ashen Wastes? I`ve got no idea and already finished the quests over there.
  4. L

Adaon

Will it be able to have Adaon as a companion again if we do reject to help him? For example I did not save him due to the past and had no clue that he can be my rouge to fight by my side. I'd like to have him right now but there is no possibility if I am right. So, David, are you going to give...
  5. L

This update...

...was marvelous, I love the quests that it offers, that we have to use a little bit of our brain to complete them (without spoilers). And the stories were both funny and good to read. What's more, we can buy rum! That's gorgeous... the only thing I don't like is paralyse effect which i think...
  6. L

Adaon - where is he?

Where can I find him if I did not rescue him from the cage? Is is still possible? I have read that he can be found "on the western side of the river of New Garand, just near Trader Pink" but where exactly?
  7. L

Leveling up changes

First of all, we all know how long it takes to achive 10th and so on level compared to others games. Level in EK is something... hm.. unique, it's not like we are making next level for each run to thw dungeon. It really takes some time. My personal opinion is to make this event more efficient...
  8. L

Legion plateset, which monsters?

Which is true about this set being dropped? Wiki says it is from Outlaws, but I find a post here (by DavidBVal) that it is dropped by Decurion Deserters. I`m confused and don't know on which monster go to farm.
  9. L

Girdle of Agility

As the title says, where can I find Girdle of Agility? I`d really love to have it and don't know if it is worth to spend 21k on Superior Belt of Agility.
  10. L

Better character outfit

Are there any plans to improve look of our character? What I mean is if in the future equipment which we wear will be more visible on our hero like helmet (blue green or whatever colour) or any other item ? If the sword is made of blue steel, then make it a little bit blue. Plus the movement, I...