Search results

1. L

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Here ya go, traits are on the left listed.
  2. L

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Trying to finish off the tank build, but cannot get all items due to Adaon's death, still got Ark to complete.
  3. L

Get Adaon back

I'm playing the old save back from 2017, already has 80h played and i presume (can't remember) I might have killed Adaon by accident or something.. it stops me from doing trail and error quest and advancing with Rouge's guild. Will there be any way of getting Adaon back? I find it sad that such...
  4. L

Paralyzed effect - devourers

The new dungeon located at Icemist is almost impossible to finish. You can't make any mistake otherwise you are punished and need to start all over again. The Paralyzed effect is waaay too strong. Even having 100+ res in holy is not providing you full defence against it. My build is concentrated...
  5. L

Ashen Wastes

Could you tell me guys how to get to Ashen Wastes? I`ve got no idea and already finished the quests over there.
  6. L

Adaon

Will it be able to have Adaon as a companion again if we do reject to help him? For example I did not save him due to the past and had no clue that he can be my rouge to fight by my side. I'd like to have him right now but there is no possibility if I am right. So, David, are you going to give...
  7. L

High Level Builds

Could you tell me the name of this purple shield and a way of getting it?
  8. L

This update...

...was marvelous, I love the quests that it offers, that we have to use a little bit of our brain to complete them (without spoilers). And the stories were both funny and good to read. What's more, we can buy rum! That's gorgeous... the only thing I don't like is paralyse effect which i think...
  9. L

Adaon - where is he?

He got what he deserved hah :D
  10. L

Adaon - where is he?

Where can I find him if I did not rescue him from the cage? Is is still possible? I have read that he can be found "on the western side of the river of New Garand, just near Trader Pink" but where exactly?
  11. L

Hyped for new update! (Tonight)

I don't really like the idea of xp bonus from INT. Like, Mages will be probably based on this atribbute so they will have an upper hand and it will be unfair to other classes that aren't using intelligent to dealing dmg or so.
  12. L

Varied sales values.

This would be great and maybe not even that hard to implement as the main idea of the topic.
  13. L

Necromancer Class

I`m in!
  14. L

Legion plateset, which monsters?

So I think that we can't get these legs... And perhaps the same thing goes with armor :/
  15. L

I'm doing this in quick way. Potion of speed and just run to the chest. If there is nothing interesting I'm just loading the game where I'm just about to enter this exact area but staying in Freetown to give a chest a chance of restarting. Still, can't get the legs :/
  16. L

bloodthunder and other light weaps

Where did you get that? I want it bad.
  17. L

I`m grinding it all the time right now, I managed to get boots and gloves in one chest! I`m just missing legs and my Legion set will be completed. It`s simple to do, you don't have to fight them all. Just buy 2 speed potions, one to get there through the map, and the second to get back.
  18. L

Red dragon scale drop rate

Can I ask about legion set drop chance from this man with legion deserters around (forgot the name)? Is it lower than red dragon scale or on the same level?
  19. L

I can't find it either. Someone to talk more about it ? I'm curious.
  20. L

Leveling up changes

First of all, we all know how long it takes to achive 10th and so on level compared to others games. Level in EK is something... hm.. unique, it's not like we are making next level for each run to thw dungeon. It really takes some time. My personal opinion is to make this event more efficient...