Search results

1. A

WTH New Anthur Elebor?

I simply cannot find this boatman to take me to Port Malan. I would like to get some items from the Observatory but I cannot find any way to get there!! Pls help!!!
  2. A

Forbidden Pit help?

I'm having trouble with Forbidden pit. I have lvl 20 rogue archer build. Hirge companion. I am having trouble with the Dark Presences. Any tips?
  3. A

Light Spoiler-Prodigal Daughter quest

Hello I killed Flame Prophet not realizing the choice at the time, and now I am stuck with no way to weaken Undermother. I am absolutely determined to defeat her and get all the rewards. I probably would have chosen to weaken and kill her anyway, had I known. Now I have to kill the Unweakened...
  4. A

Poison River reward (light spoiler)

Hello Lvl 19 Rogue Archer ready to finish Shards of fate (need 2 more shards). Just completed Poison River quest, and I am stuck which reward is better. I do usually use Hirge for my big missions, but Gris is very strong too. I built them both up pretty nice. Gris is AGI build. Currently using...
  5. A

Loreseekers/Golden hand

Hello I've collected all 4 books for the quest secrets of the dead, who does it benefit more to give the books to?
  6. A

Best for Secrets quest??

Hello all So I completed Spicing things Up and gave to Golden Hand, so I have positive rep with them. I currently have all 4 books. Should I give to Golden Hand or Loreseekers? Which will benefit me more as a Rogue? Is there a difference? Thanks
  7. A

HELP! Game not saving properly

Hello all So basically I did not realize I had auto updates turned off in my play store. When I realized it I updated EK to the newest version, however I was probably many many versions behind because of the failure to update. Now ever since I have updated the app I can't save properly. It...
  8. A

Str Belt??

Do you have to be in the warrior's guild to buy the +2 str belt? Or can you earn enough rep to buy it, even as a rogue who is a Seventh House member already?
  9. A

Immunity?

Hello Does having Bloodied scarf immunity cover knock back, so therefore Boots of Balance are useless while wearing the Scarf? Or no? Are they 2 separate things? It seems you always get knock back and stun as if they are one thing. And paralysis is separate from stun how? I know it says halves...
  10. A

Mausoleum HELP!! (light spoiler)

Hello Help!! Im at the Mausoleum and I'm doing Restless dead, I got the remains, but cannot get them to resting place because lever does not exist to lower gate!!!!! I go right to the wall where the wiki points. I look all around. Used detection scrolls. Nothing. Plus I have 9 agi so my skills...
  11. A

Princess of the Sea (light spoiler)

Hello So I remember reading awhile back that if you get the love ending in Princess of the sea and thr extra xp, that it affects another quest later on. Which quest was that? Also does it just give more dialogue, or do you get an item or exp or something special from doing it? Thanks
  12. A

Companion Tomes?!?

Does anyone use tomes for trait points on companions ever or only on self? I know for the good ending you end up needing high traits in several categories, however does anyone give any to companions? So far I have never given one Tome to a companion is that bad, lol?
  13. A

Travel Routes

Hello All I was womdwring of there was a list of all the travel routes; boats, teleport, and where each one was and where it leads. Im trying to figure out the fastest way from N Garand to Freetown. It would be very helpful. Also, if someone could just tell me whats the quickest route from NG...
  14. A

Irazur Tomb Lich/drop Tome??

Hello I recently killed the Lich at the back end of the Irazur Tomb, past the secret door. He drops longsword of falling stars. Well I also got a black shard and also he dropped Ancient tolassian Tome. Is this normal? I didnt think enemies could drop these, you had to find them. Unless there...
  15. A

Sonnet??

Hello I neeeed Sonnet!! Is this a weapon I can get at lvl 16 and lvl 14 companion, or is that too low lvl to get it? Is it something you need to have a lot of other quests as pre reqs, or ridiculous trait checks, or fairly straight forward? Thanks!!
  16. A

Turning Point in build

Hello! Not a standard build question, more of a theorycraft discussion on my build. I just turned level 15, and by doing so I now have 8 unused trait points, and 2 skill points. Ive been saving the trait points until I really had the specifics of exactly what I wanted. I really know what I...
  17. A

Lady Leanna!

Hello Love letters. I want the tinker gaunts for traps and stuff so I tried to extort her. She said meet oiutside by river south of city wall. She is NOWHERE to be found. At all. I looked everywhere so many places. Help pls!!
  18. A

Mist Bow. What a let down.

Hello Just got Mist bow from quest. Per the wiki it supposed to do more dps than Wyrmslayer, but it makes my dps go DOWN from the Wyrmslayer bow. I though it would be leaps and bounds ahead of Wyrmslayer but no. Weird. I guess recurve is really only end game bow truly
  19. A

Companion Choice?

Hello Lvl 14 Rogue Archer build. Using Wyrmslayer. Fairly standard. PS and RF maxed. Archery maxed. Evasion 2 and stab 3. Anyway. I was so sure I was going to use Gris for my end game companion. I have her 1h/shield agi build. Shes a monster already at lvl 11 with 24 armor and abiut 200 hps...
  20. A

Web of Terror

Hello Am on Web of Terror quest after I find magical barrier I report back to Kanum amd he is supposed to tell me of a one eye man named Sargon per the wiki. However when I go back after inspecting the wall and notifying him, he just says "hope you find a way around it"... does NOT give me any...