Search results

1. W

Tesur Flowers

Yes, that's the place where I found mine too... but so far no respawn... I'll check later :D
  2. W

Tesur Flowers

Okay thanks for the info, feldon... I'll keep looking
  3. W

Tesur Flowers

I've found the one in the Great Inori... I looked and eventually did a raster search in the following areas: Northern Inori North and South Jabal Hills Synardun Oasis Deadwood So basically everywhere where I think that there is a rock surrounded by a wee bit of sand... still came up empty. Did...
  4. W

Thank you...

... for the poisoned river quest. That was really fun, intelligently constructed and challenging... Well done!!! :D :D :D
  5. W

Got 2nd Devourer Sting anyone?

Don't give up, fellow adventurers... it will come... If I can get it... so can you. Try Quicksafe just before the next encounter with a Devourer... prepare... and live, die... reload until you have it. I eventually got mine from a Devourer in the SW-Corner after taking a left turn entering the...
  6. W

Got one got one got one got one.... finally... got one got one... :D
  7. W

How to raise reputation with the three

Aaah... forgot to continue to three vs eleven after I completed restoring the faith,but I thought I did. Thank you very much for your help. :)
  8. W

Let's put it this way... if my count is correct I have done all solvable quests before the last big update. But the moment I am sightseeing through all cities to see if I missed something... these boots are made for walking...
  9. W

I would like to do the quest which (in theory) is offered by Brother Iagus in New Anthur Bay. In theory, because it requires a reputation of +25 with the Three. As much as I am aware of, I have done all the Three related tasks in the game and end up at +22 only. Did I miss anything? Are there...
  10. W

Rumors seem to be right. Drop rate very low. I killed Devourer now 47 times and counting. Gems, yes, these blue skins, yes.... but no Sting. Maybe the drop rate is better in the mines. Any experience or is a give drop rate for a beast the same everywhere, regardless on where you encounter it?
  11. W

Aaaah.... SE corner...
  12. W

Hmmm... are we maybe talking aboit different locations? I am inside of the Imperial Fortress... third time now... SW corner... only Orcs. I have the whole Fortress mapped out... even crosschecked it with the map in the wiki.... What am I doing wrong? :(
  13. W

Hmmm.... where do I find the devourers in the fortress. Have been there twice. Once one the princess quest and once just for the taste of it... ... but no devourers
  14. W

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Well then... it's my turn. Lord Worm, level 14 Rogue STR 4 +1 END 3 +1 AGI 4 +1 INT 2 +1 AWA 2 +1 PER 2 Currently 3 Trait Points to spare Stab = Maximum Sneak attack = 2 Archery = 2 Dungeoneering = 1 Rapid fire = 2 Precision strikes = 1 Precision Shots = 1 Assassinate = Maximum Currently 1...
  15. W

there are no stupid questions...

@David: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... that make sense... does not help me in my progress... but makes sense. Thanks a lot :)
  16. W

Thanks a lot. I went through that thread. Great stuff in there, but unfortunately not the answer I was looking for :(
  17. W

... one said, when I used to play RPGs. Well, that was about 30 years ago and when I came across this game, it was like a flashback that got me hooked instantly. However: In my time there used to be a users guide, in which the access to different things was explained. Maybe I have overlooked it...