Search results

1. B

Camera zoomed out did not reset with diagnostic tool

I was fighting some mirmeks when suddenly I got the zoom out issue again. Since I remembered that you added some specific tools for them, I decided to look up that post again and try out the combination. However, pressing left ctrl + Z did not reset the camera position. Still, I have send you...
  2. B

Very minor: the glow from Scorching wave doesn't disappear

I never noticed it before because I didn't really use this spell much, but after casting it the glow just stays active in the location that it was cast, even after combat is over. It is especially noticeable when used in dark hallways, the screenshot is from within the Cursed crypt with no torch...
  3. B

Major bug: Combat got stuck in first turn of the fight

This happened in the fight right before the gate to the deeper section. I was walking towards the skeleton fight, but I stopped because I still wanted to arrange some stuff in my inventory. However, before I was able to do that combat got initiated even though the skeletons are all still pretty...
  4. B

Very minor: Marietta doesn't have spells in her hotbar

This is very minor because you can still use the spells above her head, but I still found it strange that they aren't in her hotbar too like with all other characters, so I just wanted to let it know.
  5. B

Minor: First character in combat does not correct have stun applied

This is a niche situation, but if you run into combat, and the very first character in the initiative order is one of your characters that has stun from fatigue, then that character does not gain the negative side effects from stun. As you can see in my screenshot, I ran into the the fight with...
  6. B

Question: Are you supposed to be able to pick up Girdean after failing the skill check

Usually I have at least someone with Diplomacy in my team, so I just recruit Girdean in his camp so we could travel together. However, this time that wasn't the case, so I had to fail recruiting Girdean and progress without him. I always thought that in that case you would just lose out on...
  7. B

Very minor: Female Batrax do not show any capes on their model

I noticed that for some reason, all the models for female batrax, both of the two currently available ones, don't show a cape when they are wearing one. This isn't a problem for the male batrax, both of their models do properly show a cape when they are wearing one. (as a side note, non-human...
  8. B

Weird bug: Wandering sentient rock

I was just playing normally with my new party when I encountered a very strange bug. After I finished clearing the Norrax on the beach, I noticed a sentient rock just strolling along the beach. Because I know that this shouldn't be here, I quickly made a save file and then decided to engage...
  9. B

Question: Why is the party limitation not just 6 characters?

I know that this is a niche question, since the vast majority of players will just start with a party of 4 characters and it wouldn't make much of a difference for them. However, for the people who do start with a party of 1-3 characters, I see that it is mentioned that currently the limit...
  10. B

Funny bug: Encumbrance is calculated on base DEX instead of actual DEX

I noticed something was weird with the new Encumbrance feature and I finally figured out what the issue is. Encumbrance is calculated on the base DEX, but this means that for a heavily wounded character, carrying more items than allowed actually increases their DEX. For example, if you look...
  11. B

I have to say that I'm not a fan of how the overlapping party storage window looks. Probably because of the half portrait and some parts of letters and symbols still visible in the background making it all look very cluttered. It would look a lot better if that entire left panel was gone, but I...
  12. B

Minor: Small issues in the dialog with Marietta

On two occassions she has a weird square in her dialog. Also pressing the "What do you know about this place" dialog option seems to do nothing.
  13. B

Bug: Cancelling a scroll still consumes it

I tried using a scroll, but the enemy was just out of range, so I cancelled it again to use again later in the fight. However, I noticed that even though I cancelled casting it, the scroll was still consumed and the AP needed to cast it were also gone. So the game treated it as if I cast the...
  14. B

Bug: Reloading resets the settings

Just started a new party so here I am again with a few new bugs. First one I noticed was that if you go to a different area or reload a save file, that some of your settings will always reset. For example, I noticed that the option to use the Karma system, always gets enabled again, even though...
  15. B

What full race party should I do next on Cruel?

I have just completed both a full minotaur and a full human party on Cruel. While they were both done for completely different reasons, this did make me think that it might be fun to try beating the current game with a party from every race. The run would be completed after doing every quest...
  16. B

Very minor: Display for spell cost is wrong

I noticed that when I hovered over my Nivaria's hand spell in exploration mode, that it displays the cost as '4' even though it should be '3 (4)' now that I got Piety to rank 2. However, it gets stranger. Because after going to my spell menu in my inventory, and clicking on that spell and then...
  17. B

Very minor: Fountain of wisdom does not display how much xp it gives

While I was using the fountain of wisdom to get Girdean up to speed, I noticed that it doesn't say in the log how much xp he is gaining. Normally every source of xp in the game is noted in the log, regardless of if it's from combat, quests or skill checks, so it seems strange to me that this...
  18. B

Very minor: Gate to the deeper section of the crypt is open when entering for the first time

It isn't really impacting much, because the lever is so close anyways, but I thought that I would just report it. The gate to the next section of the crypt is open when entering the cursed crypt for the first time in my playthrough. And yes, this time I'm certain that I'm talking about the...
  19. B

Can psalm of renewal be rotated?

I have one annoyance with trying to use the "psalm of renewal" spell, and that is that it is very difficult to make it target the exact set of allies that I want to heal. My only choice is choosing which tile I want to heal, but the rotation of the spell is as far as I can see static. Sometimes...