Search results

1. Invector

[Announcement] Exiled Kingdoms is getting a new update!

I can't point to any spot that's especially bad, but it happens to me often enough that I want to pound something. The latest happened at the bridge in Southern Bluemist River. April (not April Bridgeblocker, or April Comatose---just April) stood on the south side of the bridge and despite a...
  2. Invector

Earlier I said I'd pay REAL money for more space in the backpack or bag of holding. Well here's something else I'd pay real money for----the ability to KILL NPCs who block bridges! 😡
  3. Invector

Summoner Question

I’m to the point where my mage is ready to start purchasing some advanced skills, and I’m wondering about “Summoner”. Does it work with summoning scrolls or only with skills---Fire, Ice, and Earth mastery?
  4. Invector

Oh Please, PLEASE, add some more storage! A couple more vaults, and some more slots in the backpack or bag of holding. I'd pay REAL money for that!
  5. Invector

Another Mage Question

Thanks!!
  6. Invector

Another Mage Question

I currently have "staff mastery" maxed, but looking at the "wand mastery" skill has me wondering. Level 4 states that a wand attack generates a pushback of 2m. Does this happen with each and every attack or is it random like so many other things in the game? A 2m pushback with each attack would...
  7. Invector

A reputation Question

Thanks all, for the info and suggestions!
  8. Invector

A reputation Question

In my first run through the game as a warrior, I gave the medallion to Spice Trader Jethro instead of Fritha Rhayader (“Spicing Things Up” quest). My reasoning was that it was better to have a good reputation with the Golden Hand so as to gain access to the Grey Library, than it was to have a...
  9. Invector

Question regarding mages

Thanks!
  10. Invector

Question regarding mages

Thanks for all the help! Regarding the fire golem, you say it's useful on low level, but how do I go about getting one?
  11. Invector

Question regarding mages

I finished the game with a warrior and am now playing a mage, and would like some advice about dealing with werewolves. Since there are no "silver" staffs or wands, what is the best way to fight them? Thanks
  12. Invector

XP Farming Suggestion

I apologize if something like this has already been posted, but I ran a search and couldn’t find anyone who has mentioned it. Lord knows I'm no expert at this game, but I thought this might be of worth for anyone looking for XP farming suggestions. I run a route that begins in the Sanctuary of...
  13. Invector

Warrior Build

VDX, thanks so much for your reply! You've helped me a great deal. Just a couple of your suggestions made a world of difference. It was pretty stupid to go charging into the Pit without preparing first. I went to my vault where I had a huge store of potions of Death Ward, Restoration, Giant...
  14. Invector

Warrior Build

I know this is an old thread, but I just came across it and I am totally mystified as to how eungpar achieved the stats shown here. I am also a level 26 warrior, but my stats are half what eungpar's are. How is this possible? Totaling his trait numbers he has way more than I do. If we're both at...
  15. Invector

A question regarding DPS

Thanks for the info, it's very much appreciated!
  16. Invector

A question regarding DPS

I've got another question I'm hoping one of you can answer. It's regarding base damage vs. DPS on weapons. I know there are a lot of variables when it comes to choosing the best weapon, but leaving out all the additional attributes a weapon may have, and just looking at the base damage and DPS...
  17. Invector

Question about Dire Wolf Summoning

I understand now. Thanks for the explanation!
  18. Invector

Question about Dire Wolf Summoning

The scroll: Summon Dire Wolf claims to work for all classes, but I can't figure out how it works with a Warrior. It requires "INT 2", which I have, and "Casting: 6", which I don't understand? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
  19. Invector

Random Bosses (original title: I have a question I hope someone can answer)

Thanks for the info! That would explain why Morog didn't show up anywhere in the Wiki. I'm learning as I go. "Based on the conveyed difficulty of that troll, you may have poor skill and stat points. If you post a picture of your skills and items I can help make your skills better used" I...
  20. Invector

Random Bosses (original title: I have a question I hope someone can answer)

After writing the above post I headed back to town just to see if I had anything in a vault that might work. I had forgotten about it but I did have something---a "Crushing Ember" mace. So I took a nap to replenish my health, grabbed some more healing potions, and headed back to the canyon, not...