Search results

1. M

troll hide

Re: Troll Skin Stacking in Vault If you make trollskin item craft then pls rebalance trollskin item's armor/HP values. You should compare armor/HP with blessed chain and forest chain items. Cap is OK. Gauntles and boot armor/HP values are NOT OK, too low.
  2. M

One small suggestion for the Cleric

I very agree with mana regeneration. The problem is that warrior/rouge got only hp and skills just time cooldown. So they can continue fight while they got hp pots. But Clerics got low base dps. So they cant do anything without their Arbeno's Might skill. That skill gives +12 dmg on lvl 3, with...
  3. M

black slots in backback

Samsung S6
  4. M

very early game bug

It was much earlier before meeting Adaon. As I said I saved/closed the game after opened first loot box. Then there was not any goblin, so tutorial pop-up didnt appear. I just tried it again with a warrior. Closed the game at first loot box and loaded but worked normally. Maybe it was something...
  5. M

black slots in backback

Oh I had tried that before I posted this post but didnt help. Just reinstall helped.
  6. M

[Bug] bridge blocked

It happened the same with me at the bridge in North Sagar Forest. One of the vunaari hunter blocked the bridge, I couldnt go back to Lannegar. My recall scroll saved me there. Without that I am completly stucked there because other maps are closed yet.
  7. M

very early game bug

Well, I got this bug before the latest update. Maybe you have already patched it, then forget this post. So, I downloaded the game, bought the full game at once, and started with a cleric. On the first map (tutorial map) I opened the first box. Then i had to help to my wife in rl, so I saved...
  8. M

black slots in backback

Okey, I made a backup, deleted game, downloaded again, restored and its working properly now again. But pls dont forget to mention to ppl to backup before delete their game!
  9. M

black slots in backback

what about my saves? is that a server side saving or client side? (just the background is black, and it does not look so bad, so its a small design problem.)
  10. M

black slots in backback

I got a lvl 9 char, just loaded back the game and my all my backback slots/quick slots/equipped items slots/vault slots are black now. Its not bad actually.