Search results

1. C

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to participate?

And, oh, my account on the wiki is made and ready to go. 8-)
  2. C

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to participate?

I'd like to help! I'd like to add information where it's needed and fix typos. I found one I wanted to fix, but I found out I needed permission... ;) Accuracy is everything.
  3. C

Screen Brightness Issue

I have an app that controls screen brightness in the background of my Android. Exiled Kingdoms seems to interrupt function of this app, and they seem to have a tug-of-war at times! It even seems to crash Exiled Kingdoms periodically, for me... Maybe a control can be added to the settings menu...
  4. C

Vault Improvement

Hey, I'd like to mention that when removing stacked items from the vault, the item you chose is deselected after clicking 'take'. That means you have to reselect the item for every single one of the items in a stack. I think this is easily fixed. (The inventory bag works well, but the vault...
  5. C

Elisse Urhad in New Garand Farmlands

You're the best! Thank you. :-)
  6. C

Elisse Urhad in New Garand Farmlands

So Elisse Urhad in New Garand Farmlands seems to have a quest, but I can't accept it on any character I've made. Is it broken?
  7. C

Resize Bug

Well, I joined, downloaded the test version 0.7.924, and the screen resize problem is fixed. Sweet!!! I'm happy to join the pool! :-) ....Although, I feel like I should be getting paid. ROFL. Whatever. It's a beta. Meh. I like it.
  8. C

Casual Life Regeneration

Oh, well, I searched for such a post using several different queries and could not find any information about it... Thank you for clearing it up for me!
  9. C

Resize Bug

I'll do that! Thanks! :-D
  10. C

Resize Bug

Game version: 0.7.923 Android version: 4.2.2
  11. C

Casual Life Regeneration

I'm having a problem in my game where my character regenerates only up to 35hp. Then the regen stops. It's beginning to cause problems as I'm encountering tougher enemies. Also, my companion had never regenerated her health. I don't know if she's supposed to. Please let me know if there's any...
  12. C

Resize Bug

I'm having a problem after this new update. After the game loads, the android bar pops up upon touching the screen. The game screen previously resized when the android bar popped up. Now the game screen doesn't resize, and part of the screen is blocked permanently. It makes playing difficult!