Search results

1. S

Suggestion: Improvement needed for Heal Wounds spell

That works, I guess. It seems easier to code and effective too. No wasted heal. Thanks a lot, David.
  2. S

As cleric, your companion will always have less HP especially if you chose to make your companion a tank. Right now, you can let your permanent companion die, as they'll regen some hp when there's no enemy nearby, and if you have warrior companion with Fury skill, even better they don't get...
  3. S

Cleric Trait Points

Haha! I guess I'm not the only one who actually likes to play Cleric in EK but has serious issue with being "jack of all trade; master of none." Cleric is a lil hard to stat since it's still in introductory phase, I think. My lv 8 Cleric: STR 4, END 3, AGI 1, PER 2, INT 1, AWA 0. Went high...
  4. S

Inns aree not letting me stay to get healed.

lol. Did you just tell him in public that he's dirt poor? : :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. S

[Spoiler] Shady stranger WTH

Traveling armorer has random wares. Is he the same person? I have no clue. He didn't say his name was Bob. Couldn't say he's Bob the traveling armorer. Same concept lol.
  6. S

[Spoiler] Shady stranger WTH

Yes, I believe after you've encountered the Forsaken in the main story, shady stranger will sometimes stab you. They are shady for a reason, shouldn't just trust someone just because they used to cuddle with you.
  7. S

My suggestion: Heal Wounds I Heals player for xx amount Heal Wounds II Heals player for xx amount Heals up to 1 companion for % Heal Wounds III Heals player for xx amount Helas up to 2 companions for % additional xx amount for every point in Intelligent Or something like that
  8. S

[BIG SPOILERS] Ethan185's Quest Video-tutorials

Re: EXILED KINGDOM YOUTUBE Pretty much. There really isn't anything wrong with it, but I should have elaborated. In most, if not all, classic rpg, it is never wise to go on clearing a dungeon like you're in the Den of Evil in Diablo on first visit, especially in the beginning. Also, in...
  9. S

Re: Ethan185's Quest videotutorials (SPOILERS) This should be tagged with BIG SPOILERS like the quests list.
  10. S

companions?

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=442
  11. S

Re: EXILED KINGDOM YOUTUBE The problem is with gamers nowadays is they tend to clear dungeons on their first visit.
  12. S

Rogue Guide: Melee, Melee/Range, Pure Ranger UPDATED

Re: A beginners guide to Rogue-ing Didn't even see that. I replied on my phone, auto-correct kicked in. Auto-correct always bringing out the inner spelling nazi in us.
  13. S

[FIXED] Traveling Armorer in New Garand Farmlands crashes game

Re: Traveling Armorer in New Garand Farmlands crashes game viewtopic.php?f=5&t=448 An oversight on the item list.
  14. S

Rogue Guide: Melee, Melee/Range, Pure Ranger UPDATED

Re: A beginners guide to Rogue-ing I got interested in playing Rouge after witnessing Lv 4 Adaon stabbed an Elite Bandit to death while my lv 5 warrior takes her time with a regular Bandit. Lol But I'll stick with warrior or cleric for now.
  15. S

silver mace

Bro it is silvery mace not sliverly mace bro
  16. S

Vibrating and buzzing noise.

You helped me suspect sound/speaker, which is closer and minor than my initial diagnosis. I'd probably have a refurb phone by now if I went to tech support. Lol. Phew. Thanks!
  17. S

[FIXED] Traveling Armorer Force closes

Re: Traveling Armorer Force closes lol, was about to post almost exactly the same thing but ended up just mentioning it in response to Blessed Chain Vest being confirmed sold by traveling armorers. I encountered the error at Rhoneis Plains, but not at Kingsbridge, but it's probably because of...
  18. S

Blessed Chain Vest?

Not sure how small is the chance but I was able to buy a blessed chain vest with my first encounter with the traveling armorer after the patch. On that note: I sent a support email about traveling armorer I encountered at Rhoneis Plains force closing my game and include a .bak (not sure if I...
  19. S

Yep, I believe the increase in heal ratio for II and III is already under consideration for future patch.