Search results

1. Kay

What's your favorite character??

The pig..... Just the pig
  2. Kay

What's your favorite character??

Grisenda Grisenda Grisenda Grisenda Grisenda And Grisenda ... Oh also that random pig from whitetower, she is cute
  3. Kay

restless dead spekter doesnt appear

Make sure to ENTER the area above 9pm otherwise he wont spawn
  4. Kay

What does your forum user name mean?

Kay... Shorten of "okay" which is for me personally a very cool word
  5. Kay

Very similar games to Exiled Kingdoms

I finished Titan Quest on mobile years ago with all glitches , constant crashes with its unstable port. Good game but i prefer the PC version 😉
  6. Kay

Askatir Mine=gold farm??

Drop rate there very low... At least that was i experienced when i was doing shielding mind quest ( goddamn they wont let go their chitin capace that easy ). I normally farming in Lambt Maze or Nilomar Cape... Thats where the gold flow, sometime at iross highland
  7. Kay

Which guild should i join? Seventh House or Warrior's Guild

I see now, thanks for opening my eyes.... I choose my path as a rogue at the beginning and i cant just change it middleway, not like that... No! Maybe this is the best for me. How stupid i am pretending to be like someone else and forgot who am i? Its maybe hard decision for me.... But i should...
  8. Kay

Which guild should i join? Seventh House or Warrior's Guild

Hello, :) I noticed joining a guild could be beneficial and could help me a bit. I am level 17 Rogue. I cant decide which guild i want to join since i was level 10. Just now i decided to join Seventh House guild... Just for testing the water... then i noticed the relation between me and...
  9. Kay

Character Sheet Bug

Something like that happened to me sometimes. but its not disappearing, instead the text stretching vertically... Everything works fine, but looks very unpleasant Its happen pretty rare and idk what cause it
  10. Kay

Very similar games to Exiled Kingdoms

For mobile plati think Dink Smallwood HD would be the closest game to EK i found. Unlike EK, this game has something EK doesnt has... A LOT OF BLOOD
  11. Kay

Should i worry about time?

Well that kinda pleasing, thanks :)
  12. Kay

Should i worry about time?

Hello all, hope yall have a nice day :) As we know when playing there is text shown how long (in game days & hour) our adventure is since day zero on the left bottom corner. The thing is i just found out that the forsaken about to build "deep gate" and they need at least 6-12 months and they...
  13. Kay

Poor Varannari :(

Why those Varanarries on Mercia and Illamar attacking me? I have friendly relation (+16) with them? :(
  14. Kay

Poor Varannari :(

Probably Varanarri is my favorite. I remember that hard time when i started my journey... Have no gold, so hungry.... All i got just this stupid wolf pelts... Then they came, with warm smile the Varanarri Leader speak calmly "Greeting impiri, you looks troubled, thats a lot pelts you have...