Search results

1. K

A question about sapphires

That's 2 Large ruby. The thing is you may need 1 large sapphire for Honor Among Thieves quest, but that's only if you go with a certain route of that quest. Other than that sapphires are just for selling
  2. K

Wait really? Could you tell me which quest a large sapphire is needed?
  3. K

You're right on the emerald one. But I don't think sapphire have any use other than to sell
  4. K

Help with pure rogue archer!

Finally got 30 emerald for the minotaur priestess. Should I get ring of the bull for my archer or ring of holiness for hirge?
  5. K

Oh Thank God, because I already picked the bow before you replied (I was a little impatient) and so that's why I tried to make some excuse. Thanks for the help, now I feel alot better lol
  6. K

Hm, I agree. But I was thinking the mist hunter would be helpful at the start of ark until I get ion recurve.
  7. K

I'm going to finish the quest moon children. Should I get mist hunter for my rogue or flaming hammer for hirge? Just to let you know, I already have wyrmslayer and composite bow and hirge already has dispair.
  8. K

Alright, fantastic. Thanks again for all the tips, I'll be on my way now. I'll stop bugging you for tips lol
  9. K

Thanks alot for all these tips, so far they've been very helpful. Just one last thing, would you make any changes if you were playing non iron man? Like in my case I'm playing on normal or should I run with the same build?
  10. K

Out of those skills, which should I get early on and which should I max as fast as possible?
  11. K

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

My mage summoner build. Finally completed the game. 10/10 "Would play again." - IGN TRAITS STR 0 END 3 AGI 3 (+3 Automated Gloves) INT 9 (+2 Crown of Galade) AWA 3 (+2 Amulet of Dark Whispers) PER 4 (+2 Bishop Ring) SKILLS Staff Mastery IV Mage Armour III Lesser Summoning II Mana Surge II...
  12. K

Ark upper level after Ark quest?

I appreciate all the help guys. I finally did it and also completed everything the game has to offer. Now gonna go try an archer rogue build.
  13. K

How'd you do it? In reactor, those rad orbs destroy your summons and then the robots get you really fast. Could tell me how exactly you did it? I'd appreciate it. Edit: Also, do you know which of the crates specifically has laminated, plexifiber etc.?
  14. K

Is it possible to enter the upper levels of ark after I complete the quest? I still haven't got Laminated or Kevlar vest and Plexifiber robes. I know I can get them from reactor level, but I'm a summoner mage, the radiation is a pain for me.
  15. K

Whats the deal with Stridsibum?

Oh damn. Well, I heard of Archaelund and I'm excited for it (not a fan of the combat but if it's more EK lore, sign me up). Guess I'll just wait for it to come out so everyone will come together again.
  16. K

Whats the deal with Stridsibum?

This is my first time posting and recently got into this game. The lore is amazing and I have so many questions and probably most of them don't really have concrete answers. But out of all the lore, this character was the most intriguing to me. From what we've heard from him, He presumably...