Search results

1. Apocalypse

Guide List of "Missable" Quests / Encounters

Yep, I confirm. I forgot about it and got caught with Adaon. I went on and brought back the orb then wanted to do the Fair Deal, but I couldn't. Damn Adaon, always getting me into trouble lol
  2. Apocalypse

Does the Ashen Warlord not drop the Staff of the Traveller on IOS? I have literally tried a hundred times in the Sunken Citidell to get it.

As VDX said, the best staff is the Tesla one from the Ark, it's found in chests on the reactor level. As soon as you get it, the Traveler staff will be obsolete. But if you really need it to survive the Ark long enough to find the super duper Tesla Staff, you just need to break your Curse of...
  3. Apocalypse

Build Review: Shield Mages

Guess I could try it in my current game. I'm playing "The Magister", archenemy to all 3 Muggle Kingdoms. But there appear to be some random guy using my title and pretending to be me in the Ark. I need to take care of him and secure *my* Deep Gate to Noutamet. But afterwards, I'll go learn...
  4. Apocalypse

Since I got Mage Barrier, my Ark farming has really changed. I don't need my Iron Golem anymore. I do use Lightning Bolt though, so I suppose if I were to play without offensive spells, I'd need the summon. But it's crazy how much damage the barrier deals. I'm still learning to use the double...
  5. Apocalypse

Hey I'm currently in the Ark with a wand + summon mage! I never play wands, and I've been tempted to reset my skills and switch to staff many times loll. But I persevered. If I may, I would like to join you on your build review! :)
  6. Apocalypse

Multiplayer in Freetown arena or weekly challenge

We could trade our Grissendas, Adaons and Hirges! Loll
  7. Apocalypse

Multiplayer in Freetown arena or weekly challenge

Oh oh oh yes like Pokemon Stadium!!! Loll
  8. Apocalypse

Potions alchemy lab

Reminds me of an old game where we could craft our own magical objects. I think it was Fable? Not sure, it's been a while. But we really could create just about anything, it was super customizable. Crafting is fun.
  9. Apocalypse

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

@Arcanmaster I really hope Russia is defeated and stops its attack soon. I wish I could help. Stay safe!
  10. Apocalypse

Oh man, in what region? We've all been following the war, I'm heartbroken with everything that's happening in your country. Here it's all we're talking about. Are you and your family ok?
  11. Apocalypse

Spoilers Stuck in Ark

Spider-Man: "With great power comes great responsability." @VDX_360: "Unexpected closures can have unexpected oddities." I'm keeping that quote ;)
  12. Apocalypse

Spoilers Stuck in Ark

Oh, that's weird. Looks like a bug. I guess now you're officially a member of the Forsaken! You've been accepted into their ranks loll I'd say reload... I don't see how to unblock this. Sorry
  13. Apocalypse

Yeah @Trace Da Cruz, you and I are almost neighbors too! If we ignore the US of course loll. Americans are hard to ignore though, they're loud loll Oh @p4ran0id I love your country! I've spent a week in Berlin, and I fell in love. Didn't have time to visit outside of Berlin though. I'd like to...
  14. Apocalypse

Weirdest Mage Build Idea:

Guys! I just found the Staff of Metamorphose!!! This changes everything!!!!! I'm leaving now. Lolll
  15. Apocalypse

Icemist Mercenaries Are Rioting!!!

New bad rep anomaly! Again lol! In Sydarun, guards are hostile to me (which is normal, since I'm a Mercian archenemy). But I can't kill villagers, and I just noticed I can still use the Inn, the Townhall and trade with both merchants.
  16. Apocalypse

An Ancient Seal pre-requisites?

Is there a secret pre-requisite to trigger the Ancient Seal quest? I know we need to be level 13, and have Hirge as a companion. But I still can't start the quest. Do we need good reputation, or to complete Three vs Eleven? (I have -100 rep in Ilmara and Varsilia, so I couldn't do Three vs...
  17. Apocalypse

New bad reputation anomaly! I'm archenemy in Ilmara, but people in Lamis are nice to me. I can trade with merchants and sleep at the inn. But Lamis mercenaries are hostile to me and every other Lamis town folks. Guards and mercenaries are killing each others. It's just like in Icemist, except...
  18. Apocalypse

I'm used to seeing a majority of Americans on the internet. But here on this forum, I've noticed many people speak Portugese, Russian, and other languages I don't even recognize, which is cool! So I'm wondering, where do you guys live? And what's your first language? *Puts on sunglasses and...
  19. Apocalypse

Help with equipment for mage class and gleaning area

Here are my favorite mid-game staves. At level 14, you should be able to get them quickly without too much trouble! And don't be fooled by the DPS ratings. The best staves are the ones that deal exclusively pure elemental damage. Anyone who says otherwise is a heretic and should be flushed down...
  20. Apocalypse

New mercenary anomaly found! While I am an archenemy in the Muggle Kingdoms (Varsilia, Mercia and Ilmara!), their mercenaries should be hostile and attack me. But I just found a few non-hostile ones in Port Malan (not all of them though) and New Anthur. I just hired one, and he's super nice...