Search results

1. Hellzest

Side question - bug or... "Last of the Legion" quest

I can't really say which class is better or has more power, because I played only rogue and I simply like this class in this game. When I played few years ago, the mage class was still in development phase, so I didn't even try to play it. Rogue is actually very potent from what I see, but I...
  2. Hellzest

I played this game couple years ago on android and I was enjoying it so much, that I was taking sick leaves from my job to play it. The game was so fresh and unique for me, similar feeling like with Fallout 2 in childhood. I reached the Ark (done Sewer of Horrors and almost all the quests...
  3. Hellzest

Yes, you understood it properly. Then it works exactly as I suspected so - simple mechanism. As a matter of fact, I wasn't in bad relations before accepting this quest, it was 10 (friendly status) if I remember. I don't kill Varannaries, I was rather neutral with them, not to say I was by their...
  4. Hellzest

Hello, I have a question about reputation system linked to the time of quest activation, getting to the point, I took the quest "Last of the Legion" before getting 25 rep with Varannari (I had 10 points of reputation with them). Then I realized that to activate peaceful path I need at least 25...