Search results

1. Gr8Scott

Wallpapers available?

Even the load screen would be good. Yes putting the emblem on the art would be preferable.
  2. Gr8Scott

Wallpapers available?

Are there any official game wallpapers to download? I have found it to be free advertising for the developers when friends see the design art on my device. This may be a short thread as I didn't find any doing a search.
  3. Gr8Scott

Priest build opinions

Awesome advice! Since you are being so helpful: Basic skills: Crusader is apparently worth the stun chance and situational undead damage? Turn Undead is maybe too situational to build on Crusader? Is Arbenos' Might 1 the only one active offensive skill? If so, why only lvl 1? Doesn't this...
  4. Gr8Scott

Priest build opinions

Thx again VDX,,for the time and attention in your detailed responses. I appreciate it greatly.
  5. Gr8Scott

Priest build opinions

Wow. Thx so much VDX. Super helpful. Guess I'm just looking for a more traditional cleric build and want to make Sure I have enough offense to handle tougher battles. I think of summon as more of a druid spell so I wasn't considering that direction, but it sounds like it's one of the most...
  6. Gr8Scott

Priest build opinions

(I did find a 'cleric' build thread after posting. Helps if I search the correct game term :) ) I don't see much info for priest builds. Wiki doesn't have much either. Sounds like it's longer fights with better defense, longer to lvl up, and maybe not as offensive as other classes without a...
  7. Gr8Scott

NEW CLASS COMPENDIUM

How are you importing character into the game or are in development for later releases?
  8. Gr8Scott

How to? Manage HP drain. Newbie

Newbie here so Feel free to link me to prior posts on mechanics/tactics/builds. Just downloaded game this week. Love the traditional classes and build options. Good graphics for a mobile game. Warrior tank/Paladin is usually the easiest character to learn a game for me. I find HP drain to be...