Search results

1. Alan_SP

My 1st accnt has been locked…

From what I see, it should work, try again... If you still have problems, start private conversation with me.
  2. Alan_SP

Transfer from old phone to new phone

It's simple, you have to first save game to the cloud manually. After that, on the new phone you just use same google account as on the old one. Then install game from play store, restore purchase, and again manually restore game from the cloud. This works if you stay within same platform, ie...
  3. Alan_SP

Apple Store Listing Old Version (v1.2.1118)

I think it's in a way more on iOS and Apple to enable easier life for small developers. Apple has long standing reputation for being extremely closed platform, not only on phones and tablets, but PC as well. It is good in some ways, but bad in others.
  4. Alan_SP

I need a new challenge

Yes, cloud sync doesn't work on PC :oops: It has to be done manually, but then it works just fine. Only it's not as convenient as automatic cloud sync.
  5. Alan_SP

Never die?

Saved file works on all platforms without problems, if file isn't damaged or corrupted in any way (which isn't responsibility of the game itself). I don't have iOS, but I did exchanged files between my PC and phone (Android). And, only "problem" is, how to access file system on iOS. If you know...
  6. Alan_SP

Compre en gog galaxy y n puedo jugar en mi celular

Each platform (Android, iOS, Steam, GoG) is own company, and you have to buy it again, in each corresponding store. But, save file works on all devices and platforms, if you want to exchange it between devices.
  7. Alan_SP

I need a new challenge

Why you don't sync PC and phone?
  8. Alan_SP

Cloud restoration error (pre-1.3.1182 )

They are replaced. You should take care of this manually, as if you overwrite some saved files, and you don't have a backup, they are lost.
  9. Alan_SP

Quick Question

I actually prefer to play it on a PC, just because of how you control movement. But, I know it's personal preference, so I can't tell what you would find more suitable. Also, you can play only with mouse. And with controller too.
  10. Alan_SP

How to? Mage barrier help, please.

And you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find real prince(ss).
  11. Alan_SP

Varannari reputation

But, you can. Only thing is, why you want to socialize with those "filthy slaves" you own? I don't socialize with my chairs, couches, knives and other things I own. I'm above that. 😂
  12. Alan_SP

Exiled Kingdoms Wiki - do you want to become an editor?

You should give me your Gmail address in PM, i.e. conversations as they are called in XenForo
  13. Alan_SP

Help - Grissenda DPS for a Cleric

Look, you like to play game your way. That's nice. But do allow other people to play game their way. And discuss nicely your play styles.
  14. Alan_SP

It was difficult, but I finished completing Hirge's quest at level 1

We all have been there, done that.
  15. Alan_SP

It was difficult, but I finished completing Hirge's quest at level 1

Yes, for those occasions when you just have to have that girl. ASAP. 😅 Anyway, pretty impressive war stories. You really squeeze every last drop from this game.
  16. Alan_SP

A question on Exiled Kingdoms completion.

There's also somewhat similar game in playstore, Quest: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hu.redshift.thequest I played it on my Palm devices while they still were a hot thing.
  17. Alan_SP

Boat trips are mostly pointless

I will just say one word: mercenaries.
  18. Alan_SP

Donde consigo la licencia completa del juego

Almost all who's here. You purchase it from the game.
  19. Alan_SP

Reputação com os Varannari

start new character, or reload old save if you have one.
  20. Alan_SP

EK Translation - We need your help, again!

I think that it's translated into Russian already, but it takes technical update for it to become publicly available. At the moment there's no exact ETA when it will happen.