Search results

1. Apocalypse

Quick Question

Hi! I've only played on my android, I have no clue how it works on PC. But this game is not a "point and click". I just wanted to say this game is awesome! I'm a huge fan. I've played multiple playthroughs with different characters, making different choices. Plus, the game's sequel will be...
  2. Apocalypse

Ashen Steak😂🥩

I suspect he's a member of the Golden Hand. Probably stole everything he owns. Damn capitalist! ;) But seriously, yeah, it's pretty much impossible without an evil pact with a demon mod.
  3. Apocalypse

New Quests

We can't really ask David to add more content to this game, it's already a lot bigger than what was initially planned. But I love your ideas!!! If you're looking for new ways to play the game, with alternative stories/endings, check out the Thread 'Ultimate Challenge Compendium'. Pick up a...
  4. Apocalypse

Love it

The game has been completed a while back. We recently got a massive update, with lots a new areas and quests, which was a bonus the creator David gave us because he's very nice :) We should not expect any more new content. David said it's possible, if he finds the time, he might add a few more...
  5. Apocalypse

reputation with the Varanni

Yes, this is very strange, but enslaving and murdering people has a tendency of decreasing the level of trust their families and friends might express towards you. Who would have guessed! ;)
  6. Apocalypse

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Ah yes, a mage of culture! Why do something tomorrow, when you can have someone else do it for you today! Summons are my favorite spells :D I wish David would create a pokemon-type capture / summon spell, so we could hunt for good monsters and use them as summons. 1632148475 Necromancer...
  7. Apocalypse

Using a fire staff while wearing a red robe? I like your style! Having a color theme should always be a priority for every mage with a sense of aesthetics! ;) But lightning bolt doesn't match the theme. You should replace it with fireball ;) Hey but wait a minute.......... No summons...
  8. Apocalypse

App EK Companion

Yes I've checked it, it looks great! Is there a way to connect it to our game account, so it automatically notes our achievements, for example?
  9. Apocalypse

That's my kind of warrior-mage :) But I'm shocked. No Mage Barrier?
  10. Apocalypse

Ashen Steak😂🥩

Huh. That's too much teleportation scrolls. Clearly not for personal use. Do you think he's a reseller? Probably stolen. Or he might have a hoarding problem lol Dude, don't eat that!!! The meat is irradiated. Probably radioactive. I wouldn't eat anything in Ashen Cape...
  11. Apocalypse

App EK Companion

I like the counter. As for the bosses, I think players only care about the unique enemies that are challenging. I wouldn't put Lady Elenna's stunt double in the list.
  12. Apocalypse

Spoilers Ultimate Lore Compendium

This evidence is suspisciously good. How can we be sure it's not another devious attempt at deception by those wicked Witches of Orogg? They're known to poison the minds of innocent youth... Could David be working for Syllara? Could the Sorceress-Queen be pulling his strings, like he was just...
  13. Apocalypse

Dear Fjfgjfx, This scroll of prophecy you have given us is not only exciting, but terrifying. You brought precious new knowledge to our exclusive Muud'ari Club, therefore it is my honor to officially welcome you among us! As is tradition, here is your new face, costume and complimentary glass...
  14. Apocalypse

A fanmade story inside the world of EK

Oh so that's why Adaon can't die! He keeps getting up after getting killed, and it always freaked me out loll Now I can't wait to watch the new Matrix movie loll PS: you meant to say "immortal", instead of "mortal", right?
  15. Apocalypse

New Visions???

Does anyone know if there are new visions at the altar in the Hall of Wisdom since the last update? I paid for the first 2, and I genuinely don't remember seeing them in earlier games. I think it's new stuff! Am I crazy? Also, Mm'bree the minotaure priestess can give visions for emeralds...
  16. Apocalypse

Are you alluding to the potion of longevity? Can you explain it to me? About the evil wizard Thelume and his friends defeated, it's only in the Oppalan Frontier. But in the Temple of the Sleepers, the priests wrote about 4 adventurers exploring and looting the temple. And then, 4 of the 5...
  17. Apocalypse

CLUES TO BREAK INTO DAVID'S BRAIN THE STORY'S MAIN CHARACTER IS JORUM Jorum was a wizard, according to the Oppalan Frontier's description. Archbishop Dilla speaks of "a powerful war priest, a wild sorcerer, and a gentle cleric which acted as a healer." I always assumed she spoke of Arbenos...
  18. Apocalypse

Dear collegues of superior brain size and impeccable taste, A crucial information has come to my attention. I simply must share it with you all, my distinguished Muud'ari brothers. I once said Thelume is the key. I was wrong. He's not merely some key to unlocking the Truth... He IS the Truth...
  19. Apocalypse

How to? Solo play difficulty curve in non-meta build

As I play a mage mist of the time, I can vouch for the Iron Golem haha! But all big elementals are excellent. If you want to play solo, I still strongly suggest getting the 3 companions for their special quests. They are so much fun!
  20. Apocalypse

Who wants to see Andoria and Myros?

Oh yes I can't wait to see the old continent of Andoria and witness the ravage left by the horrors :) We'll get there, in David's next game Archaelund!!! The whole game will take place on Andoria! It'll be awesome!!!