Search results

1. Ahijah-Akeem

Monk encounters

Its been a while since I've had psycho monks attack me on the road. Where did they go? Mr. Knight who lost his honor and beggar man continue to stop me though...and orcs of course... I left aadon to rot in the cell, why is beggar still appearing...?
  2. Ahijah-Akeem

Introduce yourself thread

Hey ya'll. I'm Elijah. 42. Married with 5 kids and one more in the oven. Live in USA. Been playing EK for a couple years and only recently learned the benefit given by scrolls of wisdom and wisdom items. (Been a long time getting to lvl 25 warrior) currently stuck trying to beat Mt Orrog...
  3. Ahijah-Akeem

The great library locked out

Just gonna say it. I would love to go invade the orc kingdom and show them what it feels like to be ambushed! Going to the isle of snakes would be interesting...and Freeport.
  4. Ahijah-Akeem

Joining guilds

Are there any advantages to joining a guild not related to your build? Say a warrior joining the thieves guild or a mage joining the warrior's, etc. Are there disadvantages?
  5. Ahijah-Akeem

So i cant access those areas even though the rooms are made visible in the wiki? Thats aggravating...
  6. Ahijah-Akeem

Ultimate weapon.

In your opinion, what is the best weapon per class?
  7. Ahijah-Akeem

I checked the wiki map and i should be able to access some other rooms. The library in new garand is where my issue is...ive finished the quest "forgotten lore" but cant get access. I have 30 ish reputation with them.
  8. Ahijah-Akeem

I have completed the quest "forgotten lore" but dont have access to the other rooms. Is it because i joined a guild? I can get training and buy stuff but the guard says "this is for lore seekers only". I have "trusted" reputation with them...what am i missing?
  9. Ahijah-Akeem

Completed all tasks but still dont have access to outer areas that are barred in the great library i

Still doesnt work for me...i left Aadon to rot and he is gone now. Is that linked somehow?
  10. Ahijah-Akeem

Room Access in Lorekeepers library of New Garand

I'm still locked out even though i completed all the forgotten lore quest. Gone out, saved, reloaded and still locked out. Could it be because i left Aadon to rot in his cell?
  11. Ahijah-Akeem

What are somethings for the rich millionaires?

And if they hang out with an ogre couple, that would be an epic cameo! :D
  12. Ahijah-Akeem

RASGOS

Yeah my warrior is level 24 and its going to take 2.6 mil before i can get 25. I didnt know fir so long the benefit of xp scrolls and altars. Next build ill use those more.
  13. Ahijah-Akeem

RASGOS

But cant we reach level 80? When i bought the full license back in 2019 i thought it indicated that.
  14. Ahijah-Akeem

Hardest Boss

Has anyone even reached level 80? Im at level 25 with a warrior and max stats of 5s and 4s. I only recently have understood the benefit of altar donations. 1623337532 Also what about Tol. He hits you for about 4,000 damage but if you get high enough can you actually fight him?
  15. Ahijah-Akeem

Emeralds farming

Farming the ancient city for all gem and then selling them in Jabal. Made a quick 29,000 gold before to long. Used to farm maze of lamth but think the city is better...
  16. Ahijah-Akeem

*Story Spoilers* The Builders

I felt that Tol and The Three were the ones to beat the Orrog witches but broke up when Tol wanted to be ruler of the dead. Side question: i updatedbut somehow missed previous dialogue when meeting the ancient city golum trader. He acted like we met before. What was the dialogue and is he...
  17. Ahijah-Akeem

Ancient city

Okay. Thanks.
  18. Ahijah-Akeem

Ancient city

Thanks. So far all seems to be running fine for me. Is there a specific area you need testers to explore?
  19. Ahijah-Akeem

Ancient city

Ok. Since my last post: gave the lifestone to the golum ( now he is setting up shop above ground?) Found 3 purple medallions (sold two thinking I need just 1, is that bad?) Don't know how to find my build version. Journal for Sleepers quest says don't no where to find more info on it but i got...
  20. Ahijah-Akeem

Ancient city

I found the ancient city under the mine but never met the golum trader before. He speaks to me as though we already met. Is this a programming glitch?