Search results

1. Vitas

Infinite Ork In Prisoner of Orks

The orcs are cool but the undead are cooler 😉 Here is a grand plan: go talk to Tol, ask him if he is busy with his godly things, why not leave the undead in your care. As reward for your dedication, he might as well give you some of his godly powers (like a little bit of immortality, nothing...
  2. Vitas

Infinite Ork In Prisoner of Orks

That's interesting idea with Niur and orcs farming, however I tend to complete that quest with low lvl characters which makes it quite difficult to farm, especially killing orc king usually requires some potions. Also orcs like to bash people 😆, and that bash ignores aggro, which means even if...
  3. Vitas

Boat trips are mostly pointless

I think boat trips add a certain amount of strategy to the game, but it require you to know exactly all the boat trips available, their price and their destination. It's like some kind of less expensive but also less convenient teleportation. I sometimes use them. Walking between cities for...
  4. Vitas

Gem Question

Grinding means working for that gold. That's not free. Also I'm not a fan of grinding and it's not really necessary in this game. The only places I did it was Sunken Citadel and Ark for endgame items
  5. Vitas

Gem Question

Since when is gold free?? It starts to be easy to farm in Sunken Citadel, that's right before the Ark, that means right before end of the game. Before that what you do is filling your inventory with items at around 200 gold (like iron shields.)Some are even cheaper like steel weapons at the...
  6. Vitas

Gem Question

You shouldn't sell diamonds! If you did I guess I'm late 😑 The best strategy is to create Adamantite greatswords. One Adamantite greatsword is sold for 3000, bluesteel greatsword is 525, 10 diamonds are 1200 3000 - (525+1200) = 1275 that's your profit. Also for each Adamantite weapon you get...
  7. Vitas

Guide Mage best skills set

Diego you are Portuguese. It's hard without English, good thing there is Google Translator 😄
  8. Vitas

My Equipment collection for mage

That's wrong. There are uncommon items. These items can drop randomly, sometimes you have to kill same monsters many times until you find them (sometimes you need to loot the chests in dungeons. After dungeon reset, the loot in chest is different, if you are lucky you can find good items) 😉
  9. Vitas

Your comments are one of the best on this forum, I just like discussing about this and that, I hope you don't mind.
  10. Vitas

I agree with most of it, but some of my opinions I must defend 😀 - I really like Extra Recovery, especially on mage/cleric. And in this case, Summoner mage +(supposedly) Hirge, Extra Recovery is rather mandatory. Mana potions cost a lot. Even Iron Golem is rather mediocre in late game, he...
  11. Vitas

How to? Best stuff to spend gold on? (1handed warrior)

Things to buy are the 4 Vaults (stash), 2 houses(not necessary but convenient) and Holy Visions in Nivarian. Also Force Belt at the end of the game. Personally I rarely buy items from NPC, the best items are always dropped from monsters/quests. If you get Icicle early game from Laertes (quest...
  12. Vitas

My Equipment collection for mage

Nice equipment, however it's not the best: No Black Silk Leggings Force Belt in not very good for Mage (it's ok for extra hp though) No Plexifiber Robes. No Automated Gloves. I see no Bishop Ring ( not good for Ark but good overall) No Ring of Star Traveller. No Amulet of dark Whispers (...
  13. Vitas

I agree with Spanish guy. This is an ok build, calling it best is little bit overboard. You have no aoe skill, I personally like Lightning much more than Desintegrate. Toxic Ward is a waste of slot. No Extra Recovery on a Mage who use a lot of spells. You need Extra Recovery for your Hirge...
  14. Vitas

The Lich

Demon is resistant to fire, he also stands in a lava pit which is troublesome. The way I kill him is I tell companion to wait on a terrain without lava, then bring him to that terrain. If you are confident in your physical damage you can try to kill him.
  15. Vitas

The Lich

There are more shards than necessary, some of bosses you can leave after Shards of Fate. You won't get shards anymore but you will get good loot from them. There is a list of Shards available on wiki, the list is incomplete though. You can get also from Great Demon in Abbey of st Admus, from...
  16. Vitas

The Lich

Well like I said, it depends on the enemy. On paper Spirit Breaker is stronger, but with Arbenos Might activated, the Fang will catch up in DPS (due to faster speed). Also Fang stacks Duel faster. But against undead/demons Spirit Breaker is better. I didn't want to start the debate between...
  17. Vitas

The Lich

Ancient Fang has a faster speed and more damage than Spirit Breaker, its just SB has Holy and Banishing, so it can be better sometimes depending on enemy. The basic damage and speed is very important for physical damage because it influences crit. Also let's say enemy bloks 20 damage through...
  18. Vitas

The Lich

The only people who don't max it, are the ones who never tried it. It's also nice to get Ancient Fang, just spam Sacred Fire, and you can kill Primeval Bear at level 8 or 9. Then with Ancient Fang, coupled with Duel and Arbenos Might, you can kill anything in the mid game. But hey, what do I...
  19. Vitas

The Lich

Well maybe I exaggerated a little 🙂. Actually what I do in mid game is mostly using Arbenos might for weak enemies, and sacred fire vs a group of 3 or more enemies. Spamming it literally is too mana consuming, of course. However against bosses, I use Extra Recovery before fight, and then attack...
  20. Vitas

The Lich

I actually think Sacred Fire is overpowered. It does a lot of damage, is cheap manawise, has low cd, does aoe damage. It is better than most of mage elemental spells (except max lightning which scales with hero). Having Sacred fire 3 is mandatory. It is excellent in any Thuram area, any undead...