Search results

1. Nenja

Reputation question

Yes, that's where he currently is at.
  2. Nenja

Reputation question

TBH I don't remember. I had no clue faction could mess up stuff so badly. I'm used to Everquest faction where you can just kill the opposite faction to improve said faction. I'm pretty sure he gives the like father like son quest I need. 1627010791
  3. Nenja

Reputation question

So I got the good ending by convincing the forsaken not to fight. Got the magister pendant. My rep for Tharum and Solliga is -5 so I can't talk to Azeran to advance the quest to let me down to the haunted galleries and the Wizard won't let me into Icemist. After "beating" the game there is STILL...
  4. Nenja

Reputation question

He's red to me at -5 rep
  5. Nenja

Reputation question

You mean Azeran?
  6. Nenja

Reputation question

So I can't access the haunted galleries or icemist ? There's no way to get my rep up from -5... Will I be able to once I kill the DP?
  7. Nenja

Reputation question

After defeating dimensional parasite will that give me access to Icemist? And damn I paid ALOT of gold for those fines.
  8. Nenja

Reputation question

I can't. I have the orb but I attacked Jadon. Don't think I can use orb of shadows now
  9. Nenja

Reputation question

First off, just want to say I love this game and I'm happy I found this gem. Of course while playing I made some reputation mistakes along the way which seem to be keeping me out of Icemist. I grinded extremely hard to pay fines in Solligan and Whitetower but it only got me to -5 (rascal). When...