Search results

1. ajay

Dimensional parasite

Martin, go back and look at your build breakdown I gave you in your other thread titled, Stuck in the Ark/Sewer of Horrors. There are 5 advanced skills that are mandatory to turn a rogue into an absolute machine. You currently have 2 of the 5. As VDX pointed out you have some gear that could...
  2. ajay

Stuck in the Arc / Sewer of Horrors.

I can verify the kevlar vest drops in the deepest chests of the reactor level. I think there are 3-4 it can come from. It has the lowest drop rate of all the class armor. I guess rogues have to pay something for the assassinate skill 🤔 The 50k will come easy if you farm for end game gear in...
  3. ajay

Farm the middle floor and reactor level. Once you go up there is no down.
  4. ajay

Also, I would try to farm large batteries to save/recharge your recovery button instead of recalling out of Ark until you fill your inventory to farm gold. Because the holy visions grind is real. IIRC, you can get the scalpel to drop on the main floor, but the armors are in the reactor level.
  5. ajay

Hey Martin, bear with me. I am posting on my phone. I hope you don't mind me giving you some recommendations regarding gear, traits and skills. This is what I would change if I were in your shoes to take in Ark without Ark gear. Gear: MH, Adamantine Shortsword The other stuff looks good for...
  6. ajay

And as far as going slow, this is a mechanics issue. I am not sure how you pull mobs, but try body pulling when you can to separate mobs rather than range pulling. It works really well for me. I try to allow the mobs to separate naturally and let them agro on me rather than shooting them with...
  7. ajay

Can you post an allocation of your traits and skills? That would allow us to help tune your build. If you want that kind of help. Here one of my rogues before heading into Ark.
  8. ajay

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Started my second rogue on hard because I am unable to get the ending I want with my first. Anywho, hit level 5 and then level 6 and celebrated with getting some deeps.
  9. ajay

Traits and skills

Here is the build of my lvl 25 Rogue. This is the most dps/damage I have been able to put together. Personally, I would rather spend gold on sprint than skill points. I could max out Blood List, but I am holding off for now. I am also waiting for a Tolassian Tome to drop and lvl 26 I can go to...
  10. ajay

Biggest Hits Dealt

Dmitri, do you have a link or a name to search for the player with 500 dps? Thanks!
  11. ajay

Demon Golden Cove Bank

Yes, you can use evasion and attack/stab together. I don't have as much experience as VDX, he has extensive knowledge of the game. Ijust studied the wiki to figure out which way I wanted to take my rogue builds. 🍻
  12. ajay

Demon Golden Cove Bank

I can't remember what level I was when I went through the bank, but you should be using icicle or the stinger (cc) and lightning dirk (cc). CC is more important than the extra ac of a shield as a rogue. Griss can use any 2hd weapon with cc like permafrost greataxe or 1hd cc with shield. I am...
  13. ajay

Item update thread

It stuns for 12 seconds.
  14. ajay

Biggest Hits Dealt

500 dps blows me out of the water. I figured my biggest hit weren't the most that is achievable, but that is more than impressive. Here are pics to my build on hard. I have fire resist gear on for farming Icemist Underlevels and the Elemental Plane of Fire. It's my second playthrough as a rogue...
  15. ajay

Biggest Hits Dealt

I think I have optimized my rogue build and just wanted to share some of the big stabs I have pulled off. I tried to keep them towards higher lvl mobs. Feel free to post you biggest hits too! I want to see what 2hd warriors are capable of doing. 1611815046
  16. ajay

Trail and Error - can I come back later for the Telescope

10k exp isn't much in the long run. I wouldn't worry about trying to get it for Hirge.
  17. ajay

Are ruined dragoon boots removed from the game?

On my current playthrough I tried to farm those boots while I was 18ish. I ran quite few times and gave up. Now that I went through SoH and killed the Lord of the Pit, I went back to grab a pair of boots for Hirge. Opened both of the chests and got a pair from each on the first run, RNG. Do make...
  18. ajay

Stacking Paralysis and Stun

Another assassin's stun would be the 25% chance to stun from Sneak Attack III. It's only 1 sec and requires flanking but can be nasty with flurry and Hirge tanking. Keep on grinding the Stinger, it will drop. My first one took around 20 runs. It is a lower dps weapon once you are at the level...
  19. ajay

Tomes of Lost Wisdom or Skill Points (Spoilers)

Thanks for the input and the links from the wiki. I do scour and study that site. So the concensenus is 9 total bonus skill points between books and points awarded? I was hoping for a possible 10, but I'll be happy having 8 extra points due to taking the Bishop Ring. I have had 2 tolassian...
  20. ajay

Tomes of Lost Wisdom or Skill Points (Spoilers)

Are there more tomes/bonus skill points besides the ones from Tol, Oracle, The Observatory, Holy Visions, and 5 from Sewer of Horrors? I remember reading somewhere on the boards there are 9-10. Is there a tenth one somewhere I have not listed?