• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

Search results

1. MrJelly

Is Adaon really bad?

Yea with cleric tank or cleric priste he is pretty good. I have play with him too but with mage, rague or warrior you should be very rich cause you must take a ton of poisons. This why I think of him as a weak companion he is only good with cleric then hirge or griss is with anyone. I think...
  2. MrJelly

Warrior Archer build

Well. Massive critical works with everything. Strength 3 is really easy to get to re-spec. If you reset everything the skills will want the trails or skills necessary to work(6 agility for fluffy). Wiki actually have everything you want, although if it's the first playthrough I don't recommend it.
  3. MrJelly

The Lost Kingdom is bugged?

Still... You should be able to fail it. Now it's null.
  4. MrJelly

The Lost Kingdom is bugged?

I took the quest from the Minotaur king and after that I killed him, but the quest never went off. I also never toke the quest but I didn't take a notification about failing it or +1 on the quest list. I don't know if this is a bug or a punishment for killing the cow King.
  5. MrJelly

Is Adaon really bad?

Hi. I tried to have only adaon for a playthrough and I have some issues. 1.He never went for a trap disarm ever when he had 85% chanse to do so and only did when I give him the talent trap master. He never put down a trap and when he goes to desarm almost every time he steps on the trap and...
  6. MrJelly

Warrior Archer build

I think it's a good idea to rush the three quests so you can take the bow from "the moon children" it's really good. Now. You will take new items as the game goes on. For shield you can farm mausoleum. For melee you need light so you can rush "the world is a stage". I hope I helped. Have fan.
  7. MrJelly

Warrior Archer build

Well I don't have done this and I don't think it's a good idea. Anyway you have to spent 0 skill points and rush the quest for adaon and for the rogue guild. You need lvl 4 agility and 10000 gold so you can take the skills for bow from new garand swears. And this is it. May you take bash...