Guide I thought Cleric was weak but i was wrong.!

User guide, walktrough, instructions how to do something...

Sumit Debbarma

Dam.... I was wrong Cleric is one of the most strongest character with right build you can killed everything. I joined warrior guild and went to the ark and got the maul, i forgot its name but it two hand Maul, and i went to sewer of horror for grinding with adaon as archer/meele i killed everything easily, but with grissinda as my partner i killed everything while smiling. Also not to mention cleric with healing is a rich class as you don't have to spend much gold on various pots only mana pot is enough, my cleric does 70 to 79 damage with 2h Maul from the Ark + with Amberos Might skills active. My level is 22 If anyone wants to try my build here it is:-

Guild:- warrior

I use normal skills:-
1. heal (max).
2. Amberos Might (max).
3. Intervention (max).
4. Crusader (max).

I use Advance skills:-
1. Massive Critical (max).
2. Precision Strike (max).
3. Tough body (max).
4. Blood lust (max).
5. Summoner (max).
6. Summon wolf(max).
7. Two hand weapon expert (max).
8. Dual (max).

Please note:- by saying all silks max i mean you focus to max all these skills, and sorry for my bad English too as you might find some of my spellings error while i mentioned about the skills but i hope you guys can understand it.

You will rip apart any mob with this build, however there might be much better build but with this i found excellent build so far.

If anyone tried church guild please let me know how is that guild build. Thankyou guys and that's to this Developer.

Kakost

Yes, Cleric is awesome and yes, I have been doing a Church of the 3 build. Here is the entire and detailed gameplay of that:

Complete with items, quest order, traits and skills and on what lvl I did everything. Currently at lvl 21, playing on Iron Man difficulty.

What I did was using Arbenos Might 1, Heal 3, Wolf 3, Summoner 3, Intervention 3, Sacred Fire 3, Battle Prayer 3 and Flames of Faith 3. The difference between mine and yours is that you have more individual damage on your build, while I replace that with more Buffs for my team. However, Flames of Faith and Sacred Fire are 2 spells that are like nukes, so those easily offset the less offensive (and uncivilized) extra hammering power of the Warrior's guild Cleric.

Just one small correction, you cannot have "Two Hand Weapon Expert". That skill is NOT an advanced skill, it's a basic skill, and is only available for warriors. So you cannot possibly have it.

VDX_360

Staff member
A Warrior Cleric can be a pretty solid melee fighter. Duel, Heavy Hands and Intervention can make a Cleric a hard hitter with strong durability.

A Cleric in The Church of Three can take advantage of Battle Prayer, and Flames of Faith. The first is more versatile, the second can change the tide in a tough fight.

Sumit Debbarma

Thanks Kakost for the correction i mean "heavy hand" but i got confused so in my previous post in point number "7" in advance skill section it will be "heavy hand" instead of "two hand experts". Hehe... Sorry for the mistake.

Kakost

Thanks Kakost for the correction i mean "heavy hand" but i got confused so in my previous post in point number "7" in advance skill section it will be "heavy hand" instead of "two hand experts". Hehe... Sorry for the mistake.
You can edit your previous post if you'd like.
Post automatically merged:    

A Warrior Cleric can be a pretty solid melee fighter. Duel, Heavy Hands and Intervention can make a Cleric a hard hitter with strong durability.

A Cleric in The Church of Three can take advantage of Battle Prayer, and Flames of Faith. The first is more versatile, the second can change the tide in a tough fight.
Yes, both builds are absolutely awesome. I wanna try a Cleric-Warrior someday... But I still have plenty other builds I want to do first (Death Knight will be next).

Sumit Debbarma

Hi there bro Kakost thanks for informing me, but i am new to fourm so i don't know how to edit it i see no option this i my first time ever in life using fourm. Would you be kind enough to tell me please how to in your free time.
Post automatically merged:    

And brother what is death night that you have mentioned please tell i want to try it too

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
but i am new to fourm so i don't know how to edit it i see no option this i my first time ever in life using fourm. Would you be kind enough to tell me please how to in your free time.
Hello, you should see in lower left part of your message, under your text Edit. If you tap on it, you should be able to edit it. It's also possible that you not see it, I as an Admin can edit all posts, no matter when, so I'm not sure if it's still available to you, it can expire after some time.

Kakost

I dont know about PCs, but on my phone you're going to find 3 dots and an arrow at the end of each message, so you just touch the arrow and choose "edit" on it.

Sumit Debbarma

Thanks to respected developer, staff members, and all members who are like me here and all of you whoever replied me for my post, and too many names so din't mentioned individually as it will make the post too long nor i replied individually to everyone's post as will make too much big post with too many post, but i heartily Thanks to each everyone of you. Your replies has helped me out to know many new things which i haven't discovered yet, also cleared my doubt.
So this post which i made you all can consider as a feedback based on the character "Cleric as palaldin". After playing for 1 year of experience, now next post i will make about the rouge character. In general forum section. Once again Thank to all of you.

PierreJGrobbelaar

When I saw Cleric, The first thing that came to my mind is oooohhhhhh Paladin 😍 So off I went to build my Cleric. She's actually solid. I didn't play for some time because of work commitments keeping me busy. I am still wet behind the ears when It come to Exile Kingdoms. I don't die in Exiled Kingdoms because I never look back when I run away ;)