Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

Kalthor

I'll pm you screenshots.. can't seem to upload images from my gallery in reply.
One moment..
Post automatically merged:    

Ok I'm smart lol, now can publicly show my current state of affairs

Last edited:

Kakost

Ok, there are several things I would change for your build, but I wont spoil the fun of discovery for you. If you'd like a few tips we would be glad to provide thou, as well as the reasons to why having those changes.

Now, what are your plans moving foward? What do you expect to spend into from now on?

Kalthor

Going to lvl to 15, points into to strength/endurance while guaging the numbers closely, minmax. Currently running 33% chance to find secrets with Griss along for the ride. Gave her a bluesteel greatsword and she crushed an orc commander with it. I'm in love.

I'm building dual greatsword team, I have habits of building hybrid melee too, augmentation of and anything scroll or potion wise that adds to improve twohand power/effectiveness 🗡️🩸 so let's see what 20years rpg experience can build in the Kingdom. I will return

[ T]/
Post automatically merged:    

Discovered we are severely overpowering these.. I'm grinding 10,000gold first thing today. That's what I'm determined for. Raise us out of poverty, high class knights upon the road.

Last edited:

Kakost

Oh, so you did the quest "Fort Assault" already? That's good news brother.

Now... Ah, never mind. You'll find it by yourself. If you want me to tell you why this is important and the direction to go with this information I can, but you can also find by yourself without any problem.

Kalthor

I'm loading save game now. I'd like to write a " Kalthor, an Exiled Kingdoms story." There is enough veterans around here to know what I'm going through ATM, a write-up isn't required. My brain did one however 😂

The ambient music in New Garand had me enthralled.

Btw - I left Adon in his cell and took the key. Slew the minotaur in front him then left without speaking a word (I did speak to him but reloaded and chose my cruelty. He robbed a wizard that made a nice cloak for me) Also;

I put the Swan medallion around Griss' neck. Will be siding with Gold Hand, because they sound like Rothschild's and I'm now a self proclaimed warrior of industry, not always fighting for the individual because ultimately I am funding an expedition of grand scale.

Kalthor

Sharing Lvl13 only because I discovered offhand weps and quickslot interchangeables - bow to twohand to shield & hammer to shield & hatchet.
All for testing purposes, we have damage mode and defense mode. Bow tactic of - shoot to lure while having Griss attacking on sight, quickslot change twohand and roll up behind, swing over her shoulder. At lvl 13 we became aggressive, which is a freedom I haven't felt yet until today. Funny story is we chased a troll north on a rumour, banging frost&lighting with new tactics and shields. We get into the forest find the troll - I need fire to kill it lol good times

Kyoji

LV 19 now and crafted that nice backpack.
In theory now I can reset all my skills and start the build of the Arcane Knight .
Any hints about what a good build could be ?
( I know there could already be some guide somewhere but I would prefer fresh information about this )

Kalthor

What is this backpack you speak of?... lol I can already tell, don't tell me, David facilitated extension to the backpack. The game is perfect.

Neponde

LV 19 now and crafted that nice backpack.
In theory now I can reset all my skills and start the build of the Arcane Knight .
Any hints about what a good build could be ?
( I know there could already be some guide somewhere but I would prefer fresh information about this )
I'm not sure what fresh information you are looking for. The addition of arcane knight skills came with the most recent update of the game, so nothing will be out-dated.

Kyoji

I was talking about the backpack you craft on Grandpa' s laboratory .
For the Arcane Knight talking ok so lets search those build guides then .