Windows 10 Mobile

OLLI_S

Hello,

I saw Exiled Kingdoms at a friend of mine on his Android phone.
In the Google Play Store there is a video, where I see at the beginning an Android logo, the iOS logo and a Windows logo.

I have a Windows 10 Mobile phone and I am very interested in your game.
So is a Windows 10 Mobile version planned?
Are you still working on a Windows 10 Mobile version?

Your game really looks nice and I would love to play it!

Regards

OLLI

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, I am afraid not at the moment. For regular desktop windows yes, there will be a release. But for Windows mobile, there's a few technical complications at the moment, although as soon as it's possible I'll definitely want to release the game on it too.

OLLI_S

Hello,

can you please post here as soon as you plan a Windows 10 Mobile Version?
This would be very cool.
Thank you!

Regards

OLLI

SillySock

OLLI_S":2ul4iq2f said:
Hello,

can you please post here as soon as you plan a Windows 10 Mobile Version?
This would be very cool.
Thank you!

Regards

OLLI

Hey OLLI,
There are a few ways you can play it now if you're interested. It won't be on your phone though.

Download an Android Emulator such as BlueStacks. http://www.bluestacks.com/

Sign into google play with your google account
(Create one here if you don't have one already https://support.google.com/accounts/ans ... arch&hl=en)

Download and install Exiled Kingdoms :)

jairohansonx

I bought a new Windows phone, and this game doesn't run it. I wonder if any of you have a solution that might work for me. I used to have an iPhone before, and this phone seems so unusual to me.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
You should look if there's some iOS (or Android, but then you'd have to purchase license again) emulator for Windows phone. Or, if it would run PC apps from Steam or Gog, but other than that, I don't think much can be done.

SofyStaine

I just switched to a Windows phone myself, and I was also curious about Exiled Kingdoms. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any news about a Windows 10 Mobile version of the game. However, the fact that it was featured in the video you mentioned with the Windows logo gives me some hope that a version might be in the works.