Games shuts down when I try to load

Platform
iOS

Ravenking

No matter which saved game I select (auto save, etc.) it sends me back to my phones Home Screen (game just shuts down). How can I resolve this issue?

VDX_360

Staff member
That sounds like a phone issue? How's your memory on your phone (total free, and RAM?).
Is there anythign speacil about your version of the game (where you got it, mod, etc?).
Try deactivating the volume for your device and see if that helps. (and if it does, than that tends to me it's a RAM thing).

Try trouble shooting your device with standard hiccup fixes (clean-up memory, re-start device, etc).

Ravenking

I have only used 63GB of the 125GB I have. I’ve restarted the phone several times. I originally had the game on Android but then switched to Apple. What does deactivating the volume of the device mean? I didn’t even know you could mod the game haha.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Oh, you have newer version on Android and newer save file. On iOS there's still no latest version. That's why you can't open newer version save file on older version of game. :(

Sorry for that, but save file will work only on same or newer version of game.

Ravenking

Well crud, that stinks. I was finally able to open one of the files some how (no idea how) but now it won’t let me save while I’m in dungeons or let me open my forth vault box. Haha guess I’ll just have to “suffer” through haha. Is there anything in the works to have a later addition for apple?
Post automatically merged:    

Thanks again for all your guys’ advice.