Good Ending - Then What?

Atlas1095

I just finished the game with the “good ending” - but it appears I can keep playing with my character. Does the world just continue as long as you want to keep playing? Do you ever run into Amarisa after she escapes from The Ark? Does anything more happen besides random encounters?

Neponde

Theres areas of the game that are challenging. Many wait until after the ark to complete. The quest "sewer of horrors". Numerous bosses in the forsaken fortress. The temple of sleepers. The varanari questline with the witch sisters. The king of Korne

Arcanmaster

Does the world just continue as long as you want to keep playing?
Yes, unless you choose evil route.
Do you ever run into Amarisa after she escapes from The Ark?
Yes, in Icemist.
Does anything more happen besides random encounters?
You can do remaining side quests, town hall quests, look for strong or rumour bosses, reach 25+ level, collect rare equipment.

Kakost

Sewers of Horror and Temple of the Ancients are the hardest places in the game, harder than Ark, and thus you'll usually only go there AFTER the "end".

The Forsaken Fortress also contains some SPOILERS that are super fun and likewise super hard, thus also recommended to leave it after the end... If you dare.

Besides all that, you can always have fun being super powerful and walking around like a Demigod around mortals (a nice change from being constantly running for your life)