Varannari reputation

Mike the Bastard

That worked, thank you! My reputation is now 34. I still can't get Laughing Deer to talk to me, I'll have to look that up.
Glad to hear it!

To speak with Laughing Deer you have to sit and meditate with him for ages first. React slowly to the snake, and otherwise wait, wait,wait...

ForGreatJustice

How can I increase rep with varanarri? Need 25 or higher, but can only manage 20.
This game is built so you cant be even slightly pro-slavery. If you fail some of the quests (wiki has a good list) and decide against varannari to a point you have negative status, its basically impossible to fix. I get that slaves should have rights, but what about the rights of the slaveowner? How would you feel if your property routinely ran away or stabbed you?

Mike the Bastard

This game is built so you cant be even slightly pro-slavery. If you fail some of the quests (wiki has a good list) and decide against varannari to a point you have negative status, its basically impossible to fix. I get that slaves should have rights, but what about the rights of the slaveowner? How would you feel if your property routinely ran away or stabbed you?
I'm trying to work out if your last two sentences are ironic...

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
This game is built so you cant be even slightly pro-slavery.
But, you can. Only thing is, why you want to socialize with those "filthy slaves" you own?

I don't socialize with my chairs, couches, knives and other things I own. I'm above that.

😂

Corry

Rep with warannari 23 only. Maybe in 2023 it will be possible to increase the reputation above 25, since all the quests are done,except "path of the deer", accordingly, I can not get from varessa "Greater Tiara of the Heavens". Please help somebody.

Last edited:

Kakost

Porque ajudar os varranis?
Porque te da acesso a quests e items unicos que voce nao tem acesso de outras formas.

Alem disso, é o certo a se fazer :)
Post automatically merged:    

Rep with warannari 23 only. Maybe in 2023 it will be possible to increase the reputation above 25, since all the quests are done,except "path of the deer", accordingly, I can not get from varessa "Greater Tiara of the Heavens". Please help somebody.
I dont remember being that hard to get the necessary Var rep for all that they have to offer. I just remembered that I never gave a gift to Ruud, that was one of those things that I would always say "ok, I'll check this later, as soon as I finish this quest", but it seems that the lamentations of a poor slave is always down on my list, and I kept forgeting it.

It seems you did something wrong and forgot about it somewhere in the middle of the jorney. Either you killed a couple of "filthy green heads" who were only peacefully trying to trade some pellets or you messed at some quest.