Cant set the dificulty higher how do i get a refund

Platform
iOS

iwantmymoneyback

This game is horendous i lowered the dificulty and now cant set it back my level 17 charachter is gone to the story mode either tell me how to get the dificulty back up or how to refund this worthless game

Gardenia

Вdid you accidentally press "change difficulty" and then accidentally press "confirm" a second time?

Gardenia

you may have saved your saves on the previous difficulty, or to a folder on your device, or to another save slot, or to cloud storage, in general, the game gives you a warning that you cannot return the difficulty back, the first time you accidentally clicked "change difficulty" then you clicked "confirm" and then "save game". What is the fault of the game then? If you made a mistake as much as 3 times!

VDX_360

Staff member
There's a few separate issues. Let's discuss.

1) The Difficulty Setting can be lowered, but not raised. The ability to lower the Difficulty Setting was added by popular request, but it is a one-way change. There's an in-game warning about it, with a confirmation button.

2) Read @Gardenia 's post above. I -think- save files include the difficult setting so a previous save might be your best solution (quick-Save, Auto-save, Area-save, back-up save etc) . This is a good time for a reminder that having a back-up save is pretty standard in any long game. For Exiled Kingdoms, you can simple save to a new slow slot on the save screen (open the save menu, select on the of six save slots).

2) This forum is NOT the place to request a refund. Consider this a polite reminder about Forum Rules. Because this is not the place to discuss refunds, etc, I won't comment on the refund aspect.