Archaelund development update

NBcz

Post automatically merged:    

Hello, I am an EK player from China. Due to the limitations of my region, I cannot participate in the Archelund test, and some test videos cannot be viewed. I am curious about the relationship between Archelund and EK in the plot.

In addition, many Chinese players, including me, hope that EK can be released in Chinese, and we are willing to support your development work

If there is something wrong with my English expression, please forgive me, because my English is not good

VDX_360

Staff member
@NBcz ,

Archelund takes place in the same universe as Exiled Kingdoms, but is not a sequel.

Archelund beta hasn't been released yet.

Steam, and other third-party gaming platforms are severely limited and controlled by the Chinese Government. That is a decision exclusively made the the Chinese Government. It is very difficult for games to be released in mainland China, and when they are released, they are often subject to strict censorship -- and even than, such games often getting their permission revoked.

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
About translation of EK in Chinese, there was idea that it would be available, but there were problems with script and other technical details that prevented translation in non-latin scripts. So, sadly, there will not be EK in Chinese. :(

Arkano

Amaria una Actualización en el ya tan aclamado Exiled Kingdoms, Crees que habrá algúna en el futuro?