Spoilers If the Three and Tol each were assigned a class

Thread contains spoilers about game content

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
@IAmOdie and @Atomos I also have my theory about Thelume... I suspect the anwer to his true identity has been in the Ark's data pad all along!

ADMIRAL JORUM LOTHASAN
"Commander of the Noutamet Lothasan Ark-Class colonial FTL Warp Starship, Admiral Jorum Lothasan has led the Noutamet Orogg Fleet from 8,895 to 21,400 A.W."

"Designated governor of Planet Andor by Noutamet Colonisation Council. Current director of The Lume Research Project on Numina Ore. Also known for his contributions to Warp Drive technology advancements, diplomatic finesse and literary genius."

IAmOdie

@IAmOdie and @Atomos I also have my theory about Thelume... I suspect the anwer to his true identity has been in the Ark's data pad all along!

ADMIRAL JORUM LOTHASAN
"Commander of the Noutamet Lothasan Ark-Class colonial FTL Warp Starship, Admiral Jorum Lothasan has led the Noutamet Orogg Fleet from 8,895 to 21,400 A.W."

"Designated governor of Planet Andor by Noutamet Colonisation Council. Current director of The Lume Research Project on Numina Ore. Also known for his contributions to Warp Drive technology advancements, diplomatic finesse and literary genius."
At this point, I won't be surprised if Thelume is revealed as a Muud'ari. I was inclined to believe that he was a Varannar, or even an Orc, lmao. But when I reached Temple of the Sleepers, I started to think that he is a Muud'ari.
Post automatically merged:    

@IAmOdie clerics have a skill: Thelume's Wisdom that grants them visions. Maybe every time they use it, Thelume gets his own visions, or can use the cleric's senses? Or maybe he can use turbo charged version of this skill?
The skill Thelume's Wisdom is what got me thinking he was actually a Rogue, but arcanely and divinely capable enough. He probably applied the POV of a magical tracking device or two to the Cleric's POV.

In a fantasy world, it's a magical tracking device. In a real world, it's just a CCTV.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
*Evil Laughter*
Mouhahahahahaha
It was all a lie! ;)

That's not really in the data pad loll, but it would have been awesome if Thelume was actually Lothasan! Though I'm still convinced Thelume is the big bad guy of the story, secretly ploting in the shadows... He's fishy. I'm also convinced this whole story comes from a DnD game, and Jorum (Thelume) was David's character! We should ask him...